News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Forum Body is Blank

Started by #Mayhem, February 28, 2015, 09:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mayhem

Hello, everyone.

I'm running into an issue with my forums that I can't seem to figure out. First, I thought it was custom forms causing the issue when someone would fill out the application and submit it, it would appear on the board it was directed to, but the body would be blank. All the information they submitted wouldn't appear.

However, I've been doing some test with the boards/forums through different accounts and found that no matter what, even if you create a new topic and submit it, the body doesn't appear. There's no text and nothing shows up.  You can only see the subject.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I can submit a new topic on my forum under my Admin accounts and the forum body is visible to everyone. It's just when non-admins submit a topic, the forum body is blank/no text visible.

vbgamer45

Could be a css or html issue?
Do you have a link to the page where we can see it.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

#Mayhem

Here's the link to the forum: hxxp:royalgamingts.com/introductions-13/hello-58/ [nonactive]

Illori

.post_wrapper {
    float: left;
    width: 100%;
}

may not be the best/right fix but seem to help if you decrease that 100% to something much smaller. this is in your index.css.

#Mayhem

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! This resolved the issue!

Advertisement: