News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Change host [emergency]

Started by pkonlynoob, March 02, 2015, 02:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkonlynoob

I recently changed host and Now I'm getting a error in error log

[01-Mar-2015 15:06:04 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  require_once(/home/thirdsca/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thirdsca/public_html/index.php on line 51
[01-Mar-2015 15:06:04 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/thirdsca/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php') in /home/thirdsca/public_html/index.php on line 51

in Index.php on line 51 you find this:
"require_once($sourcedir . '/QueryString.php');"
Can anyone help me fixing this ASAP.

Thanks
Pkonlynoob

Shambles

Errmm.. Reupload that missing file to the Sources folder?

pkonlynoob

I'm sorry I did look at wrong date.... my bad

[02-Mar-2015 12:31:11 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  require_once(Sources/QueryString.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thirdsca/public_html/index.php on line 51
[02-Mar-2015 12:31:11 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'Sources/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php') in /home/thirdsca/public_html/index.php on line 51

Thats my error ^^

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pkonlynoob

Its not missing its in my source folder.

as you can see -> http://prntscr.com/6bx26m

Kindred

Well, your system thinks that it is missing.....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pkonlynoob

Line 51 is there and I can't see anything wrong. Do you? http://prntscr.com/6byfyt

Kindred

ummm.... it's not line 51 of index.php that is wrong...

Sources/QueryString.php is missing
Слaва
Украинi

margarett

Quote from: pkonlynoob on March 02, 2015, 03:46:27 PM
Its not missing its in my source folder.
Check the files permissions.  If the file is there and PHP can't read it, permissions are  wrong

If you just changed hosts and the issue started after that, why don't you ask your new host to check? ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Shambles

Would it really be a permissions fail?

Quote from: Error MessageNo such file or directory in ...

I'm wondering if his Settings.php contains the correct values for items like $sourcedir & $boarddir...

Advertisement: