News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

LaTeX stopped working

Started by DrSteve, March 03, 2015, 11:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrSteve

Hi. All of a sudden all of my LaTeX on my forum is gone. Can anyone tell me why his would happen, and how I can fix it?

Irisado

Which version of SMF are you running?
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Kindred

1- so why did you post this in the 2.1 support section?

2- since latex is not part of SMF by default, you must be using a mod...  and you would really need to ask the mod author in the support topic dedicated to supporting that specific mod...

3- You really should upgrade to 2.0.9. That was a security related release.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DrSteve

Sorry about the posting in the wrong place. I didn't realize I was there.

I'd like to try to upgrade, but I'm only finding download links for a "large" upgrade from before 2.0. Do you have an upgrade link to upgrade from 2.08 to 2.09?

Do I run the risk of losing anything by performing this upgrade?

Is it worth upgrading to 2.1, or is it too unstable still?

If a moderator sees this, maybe you want to move it to the correct section.

Kindred

we can't really move it into the support thread, but you can find the support thread linked from the mod download page.

as for updating...  use the patch...
http://custom.simplemachines.org/upgrades/
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: