News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Edit Layout

Started by ShroomZ, March 04, 2015, 09:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShroomZ

Hey,

I've been trying to figure out the text box layout for the Custom form mod. I know this may sound like a Custom Form support issue, but I'm sure a lot of people will know enough about CSS or HTML to help me out with this. I went into developer mod on my console, FireFox, and got this code: <input size="50%" name="com" id="com" value="" type="text">. I want to edit the Input size for the boxes, but I can't seem to find this code anywhere in the theme folders. So, I'm asking for a little help in getting this edited. I'll also provide a picture of the boxes I want to edit.

Thanks everyone!

Kindred

This question really does belong in the support thread for the custom form mod, not general support...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

Kindred is right. That is even a question that might help others in the future there.
If you're OK with it, I'll merge this topic there ;)

As for your question, in the template file you find this:
// Int, Float or text box?
else
echo '
<input type="text" size="50%" name="', $field_name, '" id="', $field_name, '" value="', $field_data['value'], '" />';

There is no setting "per field". Everything input box is sized 50% of the available container.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: