News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Cant find the correct file to edit!

Started by sonicwebstudios, March 05, 2015, 04:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicwebstudios

Hey guys. I have been using SMF for several years now. For the first time, I have come run into a roadblock. I am using a theme called wow-dk 2.0. Where the mark read button is, there is some words right next to it that i need to remove. I just cant seem to figure out which file its in. If anyone could direct me to the right path, that would be spectacular. website can be found at hxxp:previouslyguildless.com [nonactive].

Attached are images of the 2 places where i need to modify something. I know the code relatively well, i just need to know where to find the file(s) that need to be modified.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kindred

looks like some sort of chat box...   in which case, you should be asking the author of the chatbox mod... :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sonicwebstudios

lol. i uploaded the wrong images. i got it figured out tho. those images were from the wrong darn folder

Night09

Quote from: sonicwebstudios on March 06, 2015, 01:01:32 AM
lol. i uploaded the wrong images. i got it figured out tho. those images were from the wrong darn folder

Them images are straight out of game lol.

Advertisement: