News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

forum link error returned

Started by TinSoldier, March 06, 2015, 08:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinSoldier

when ever someone clicks a link on our forum, the error log shows this error ?
There nothing wrong with the link being posted either

Quote2: call_user_func(Redirector) [<a href='function.call-user-func'>function.call-user-func</a>]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback

How do we fix this ?
using SMF 2.0.5

Kindred

First and foremost, upgrade.  You are several versions behind in security releases.

Second, I expect a mod has improperly edited something. What mods do you have installed?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TinSoldier

all patches installed as suggested, the error still happens..
see the attachment for a list.

Illori

can you give us the full error message along with the file the error is occurring in?

Kindred

looking at your list of mods.... (and it helps if you post the list as text, not as an image)
I suspect the mod called SMF Redirect links...  of one of the BBC mods.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TinSoldier

Thankyou Kindred, i uninstalled that mod and the problem is fixed.

As an admin, i came into the forum 1 1/2 years after it's creation and had nothing to do with it's installation or mods added.

All's well.

Advertisement: