News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Re: Add Code to more pop up

Started by CHRIS-7, March 09, 2015, 06:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHRIS-7

Hi , I want to add More Smiley On Popup But I Don't Know
Plaese a Little Help Me
I must to Install a Mod or I Work Manually.
My SMF Version is 2.0.9
Thanks !

Kindred

You posted to a 9 year old thread which had nothing at all to do with smilies?

Read the wiki/manual on smilies  It clearly describes how to add the popup
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

CHRIS-7

I'm Sorry
Thanks For The Explain And I Work Out

CHRIS-7

Hi . Friends
I Try It But I Can't Because I'm rookie

Please Tell Me how To add More code for Show More Smilies. I Read Wiki carefully But I Couldn't to Add. :-\

help me. Please :'(

Kindred

No code needed. Read the wiki/manual link.

Seriously. It is clearly explained...
QuoteLocation - Shown here is the current location of the smiley. If it says hidden, the smiley will not be shown anywhere. If it says Post-form, the smiley will be shown directly on the posting screen where you can click on it and the smiley's code will be inserted into the message box. If it says Popup, the smiley will be shown only when you click for a popup box showing all of the smileys available.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

CHRIS-7

Quote from: Kindred on March 21, 2015, 02:12:57 PM
No code needed. Read the wiki/manual link.

Seriously. It is clearly explained...
QuoteLocation - Shown here is the current location of the smiley. If it says hidden, the smiley will not be shown anywhere. If it says Post-form, the smiley will be shown directly on the posting screen where you can click on it and the smiley's code will be inserted into the message box. If it says Popup, the smiley will be shown only when you click for a popup box showing all of the smileys available.

Yes , I Go To To Admin Panel And Manage The Smiley And It's Work And I Can To Do it.

Thank You Kindred - Really.  ;D

Only a Question , How To Use Ajax For Preview Button. I Want Page don't Reload Again just Show The preview.

Kindred

There is no good way to currently do that
Слaва
Украинi

CHRIS-7

Quote from: Kindred on March 21, 2015, 02:51:05 PM
There is no good way to currently do that

I know It.

Only a Question , How To Use Ajax For Preview Button. I Want Page don't Reload Again just Show The preview.

Kindred

only an answer.... there is no good way to do that. You would have to code it.
Слaва
Украинi

CHRIS-7

Quote from: Kindred on March 21, 2015, 06:38:31 PM
only an answer.... there is no good way to do that. You would have to code it.

OK , Master I'll Do It Your Answer.  ;)

Advertisement: