News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

A praise for mysqldumper

Started by a10, March 10, 2015, 06:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a10

Old but still going strong, http://www.mysqldumper.net/

Have used this for quite some time. Backup, restore, complete db, individual tables, moving to new server etc, + got lots of extra tools.

Just needs the one-time setup and from there it's a dream to use. A few clicks and relax, works perfect here &
highly recommended.

btw, maybe a dedicated SMF "Backup & Restore" board would be useful.
2.0.19, php 8.0.23, MariaDB 10.5.15. Mods: Contact Page, Like Posts, Responsive Curve, Search Focus Dropdown, Add Join Date to Post.

margarett

You have too many boards already :P

Thank you for the info ;) I usually go with bigdump as it is a perfectly standalone tool (so no setup required)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Bigguy

Looks like a good program. I have bookmarked it so I can check it out further, thanks. I have used bigdump before as well, it's good. I haven't used it much though.

Kindred

I have used and like mysqldumper as a chron task
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

The Factor

Quote from: a10 on March 10, 2015, 06:53:42 PM
Old but still going strong, http://www.mysqldumper.net/

Have used this for quite some time. Backup, restore, complete db, individual tables, moving to new server etc, + got lots of extra tools.

Just needs the one-time setup and from there it's a dream to use. A few clicks and relax, works perfect here &
highly recommended.

btw, maybe a dedicated SMF "Backup & Restore" board would be useful.

Ok I will check this out. 
thx
Thanks,

Brent Dacus

Reading and learning still at 46..

Advertisement: