How to blur a reply to a topic and ask guest to register or subsricibe? Picture

Started by mggevo, March 11, 2015, 04:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mggevo

Greetings,
This is my first post and hope this is the right place for this.
I have been trying to see if there is such mod or custom cod to this as, I have seen this in many forum sites.
When you get your topic replied the next or best answers comes in a blurred vision with a note on the top asking guest to register or subsribe!
Below is the picture that is done in SMF forum and still don't know how this can be done.!
Thanks

Kindred

ick blah... yuck...

I can not recommend doing that -- that sort of behavior actually chases AWAY users rather than encourages them to participate.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

mggevo

Thank you very much but, still need to know how this can be done though!

Kindred

looks like a custom mod, since I have not seen anything like that on our mod site here...   why don't you ask the owner of that forum?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bigguy

I don't like seeing that on sites I visit either. It's just a real turn off. Nothing worse than searching for something...finding the answer and then having something like that pop up. I have to agree with Kindred on this.

Advertisement: