Website slow and not loading pages all of a sudden

Started by mrana1, March 15, 2015, 10:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel612

OK I am getting the same errors...daily and they were not there until I updated from 2.0.9 to 2.0.10

I remove the old files from the server, remove the theme files from the server and upload fresh unedited ones for SMF and themes (many) and uninstall the packages also.

Then after uploading the files I go to the site and use the update.pho to do the updates....I do not use the link in admin to update cause it always gives me issues and inevidably I end up having to go in and reinstall the packages anyway so this way I can also delete packages I no longer need.

These are the messages:

[27-May-2015 07:12:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php:419) in /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php on line 350

[27-May-2015 07:12:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php:419) in /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php on line 351

[27-May-2015 07:12:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php:419) in /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php on line 352

[27-May-2015 07:12:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php:419) in /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php on line 355

[27-May-2015 07:12:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php:419) in /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php on line 356

[27-May-2015 07:12:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php:419) in /path/to/forum/files/Sources/Errors.php on line 357

the lines in the file:

header('Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT');
    header('Last-Modified: ' . gmdate('D, d M Y H:i:s') . ' GMT');
    header('Cache-Control: no-cache');

// Send the right error codes.
    header('HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable');
    header('Status: 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable');
    header('Retry-After: 3600');

I am also getting this:

SMF Database error:
There has been a problem with the database! This is a notice email to let you know that SMF could not connect to the database, contact your host if this continues.

I have not gotten these in eons so I was surprised to find them now.

I found through a search an old thread that said How to stop the header error and applied it , to no avail. It said to:
go to Sources/Errors.php

at bottom find die;

change to die();

Any ideas? The image shows the installed packages...no errors given except for Tiny Portal that needed Querystring to manually edit their code into.  I have Hostdime host for our dedicated server and mySQL info:
Server Information

Server OS: Linux 2.6.32-431.20.3.el6.x86_64

Database: MySQL 5.6.23

HTTP Server: Apache
PHP Version: 5.4.30 (Zend: 2.4.0)   
PHP Memory Limit: 512M    
PHP Safe Mode: Off
PHP File Uploads: On   
Max Size: 512M    
POST Max Size: 4096M

Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

Advertisement: