News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

login through steam

Started by ozm8ey, March 16, 2015, 06:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozm8ey

How do I make it so users can login to my forum through steam like this website? http://www.jc-mp.com/forums/ [nofollow]  they have smf and login through steam thing.

Kindred

you would have to install a bridge...

we don't have one here.... but try google...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

ozm8ey

i got my forum working so you can login and register using steam but i would like it so it has the tab thing on top of the page that follows as you scroll down like on that website i showed you guys. or is that some sort of custom coded thing.

Kindred

Yes, that would be custom coded
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: