Not working after installation.

Started by Avanis, March 19, 2015, 01:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avanis

Hello there, i've installed simplemachines on my website, i've made a new sub-domain called "forum" inside the public folder (i made the subdomain via cpanel) after that i transferred all the simplemachines files in to the "forum" folder , after that, i went to my forums to complete the installation with my database info and admin info etc..After that, it says that it's completed, i deleted the file install.php from the "forum" folder and after that i went to my website domain.tk/forum/ [nofollow] it says webpage not found, what's wrong? Also am using wordpress but it's in the right place, so i don't know what's wrong and how to fix it.
Subdomain: forums.cod-aw.tk [nofollow]
Please, i would like a fast answer because it's a little bit important for me duo to my gaming community.

"Regards"

Edit: installed simplemachines from scratch and still getting error that the webpage is not available.
Also while i was installing my simplemachines in the step 4 "Forums settings" at the forum URL i typed there "forums.cod-aw.tk"

So, what's wrong?

margarett

Please don't open duplicate topics on the same subject ;)

Locking this one.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: