News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Question on files

Started by Ronald_1938, March 19, 2015, 01:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_1938

Not sure this is the proper place for this question.. You can move it if you wish..

Back sometime ago I think just around the middle of December I had my mybb forum brought over to SMF..

I was asked which files I didn't want or need..Just the usual mod.'s that weren't coming with the site..

But in the mybb I had a large Arcade, and I never paid attention to this..

I have tried numerous times to install the Arcade, even the newer version of the E-Arcade..I keep getting errors on installing Games..

While browsing the database I see leftover Arcade files in there..

My question is: What happens if I just delete those arcade files, will this screw the entire forum up..

I thought maybe with these files gone the Arcade and Games would install with no errors..

Thanks..

Ron..

margarett

Howdy.

This is probably not the correct place to ask that but I'll move it when it's clear where it belongs :P

Now, as per your question: you need to tell us which errors you get. If there are MOD-specific errors, you should ask that in the MOD support topic. But without that, we can only guess ;)

QuoteWhile browsing the database I see leftover Arcade files in there..
"database" and "files" in the same line doesn't combine :P a printscreen, maybe?

QuoteMy question is: What happens if I just delete those arcade files, will this screw the entire forum up..
Most likely not as it is clear that your forum isn't using them :P But it's not exactly clear what's wrong in your forum as you don't provide enough details :(
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: