News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Please, need help getting attachments horizontal?

Started by edandrea, March 21, 2015, 11:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edandrea

Hey folks, how to get my attachments to post horizontal? I did it before and had it working but my host changed a few things and I guess the mod reset, now I forgot what I did or how and where I changed the mod? Thanks in advance everyone

edandrea

Thanks for your time, I'm a total noob so here I go. The first time I tried this modification to my 'Display.template.php' a couple of weeks ago, it worked great and I was able to set the amount of photos in a row, horizontal, which I was able to set 3 attachments across. Yesterday I had a problem and my hosting company restored my files and I guess this part went back to default. This morning I came back to the thread which showed how to modify the 'Display.template,Php' copied and paste the modified code into the template, but now I have no control over the amount of attachments to go across horizontal. Below I posted the screenshot of how the attachments look and the thread where I got the info from. Hope this makes some sense? Really bummed here.

Link to the thread    http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=344127.msg2341074#msg2341074

Advertisement: