News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Sphinx search plugin

Started by Tomcraft, March 26, 2015, 04:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomcraft

Hi there,

is it possible to get the Sphinx search plugin for SMF 2.0.9 which is said to be downloadable in the "Big Forum Operator" section for which I do have access granted.

Regards, Torsten

Illori

do you mean you want access to the big forum operator's group? or do you just want access to the plugin? at this time and i dont know why the plugin has not yet been made available for those outside the group.

Tomcraft

I tried to get access to the group but I was rejected twice, so this time I only ask for the Sphinx search plugin which is said to be available inside the "big boards" forum.

Regards, Torsten

Illori

it would be up to the team if they wish to release it.

if you dont meet the requirements of the group then it may be a long time before you are given access as the team would need to review and make sure it is ready for release to the general public.

Tomcraft

I am willing to test the plugin as well!

Regards, Torsten

Arantor

It was not given outside that board because it only works for people on sites big enough to need a VPS, which means you pretty much have to be at the size of a big board in order to need it.

Advertisement: