BBC Buttons not Working on Installed Theme

Started by humbleworld, March 28, 2015, 10:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbleworld

Hello Friends, I just switched into a new theme, changing the default theme. The problem is that the BBC buttons have stopped functioning. Bold, strike, italics etc buttons would not pop up when I click them. How to fix this problem?

Kindred

possibly a conflicting javascript...   it would really help us help you if you would provide some ACTUAL information...

smf version?
url?
mods installed?
What was the theme that you added?

How did you install the new theme? how did you change the default theme?
Did you actually just set the new theme as the forum default or did you try to install a new theme into the default theme folder?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

humbleworld

Hello Kindred,

I also installed Pretty URL mod after I installed the new theme (Reseller), which is created by smftricks.com. Before the new theme and pretty url mod were used, the bbc buttons were working fine.
url: tubagbohol.com
smf version: 2.0.9

The theme was installed/uploaded via Package Manager at the admin area. The bbc buttons would still appear but it won''t respond if you click them while posting a topic.

Steve

And what happens if you uninstall Pretty Urls?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: