News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Syncing Google Calendar and SMF Calendar

Started by Rit, March 29, 2015, 01:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rit

I would like to be able to add events to Google Calendar that will automatically sync to SMF Calendar.  Is this possible?  If not, what about disabling the SMF Calendar and embedding the Google Calendar onto the forum instead?

Kindred

There is no feature to do that... And I have not seen any mod to do so, either...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

Hi and welcome to sm.org ;)

There is a MOD that claims to do that, but it's for 1.1.x
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2598

Calendar is probably the less used feature of SMF so unfortunately it's also the less "modded" one :(
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

Actually, margarett...  even that outdated mod appears to be the opposite of what the OP asked for  -- that one sends the SMF events to Google, from what I can see, it does not take the  google events and drop them into SMF
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: