Sub-domain problem

Started by vaibhav goswami, March 30, 2015, 11:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaibhav goswami

Hey guys ,

recently i want trying to upload a SMF forum on my sub-domain and i was unable to do it so , well i tryed to installing in my main domain where it install well so please help me guys what should i do . it got upload and but nothing upload , when i post this topic in my hosting provider site they said i must talk to SMF so please give me some guidelines
Hosting Provider :- 000webhost

regards ,
vaibhav

Kindred

First of all, 000webhost is known for poor service.

second...   you said that you were "unable to do so" -- but that is not at all helpful.   WHY were you unable to install in a subdomain? what error did you get?
How did you try to install int eh subdomain?
(was the subdomain already created? Did you upload all SMF files directly into the subdomain root? Were you ABLE to run install.php there? If so, what was the error? If not... what was the error?)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vaibhav goswami

see there was no error , just a white page come and yeah i try to upload SMF in sub-domain root and it fail

margarett

You need to be more specific than "it fail"...

Check the installation instructions (I would also advise you to delete any file or database you currently have and start from scratch)
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Installing
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/A_friendly_guide_to_installing_SMF

And let us know if you find any problems. If you do, we need to know which problems you are having! What were you doing, errors you got, etc.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

vaibhav goswami

Advertisement: