Why was a certain topic locked? Just curious ...

Started by Steve, March 31, 2015, 10:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

I understand that no one has to explain this and I have no problem with that ... I was just curious why this was locked?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=535042.0
DO NOT pm me for support!

Suki

Mod log doesn't show anything which may imply it was the OP the one who locked it, you will have to directly ask him his reasons.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Illori

Quote from: Suki on March 31, 2015, 10:27:44 AM
Mod log doesn't show anything which may imply it was the OP the one who locked it, you will have to directly ask him his reasons.

that makes me wonder why normal users can lock their own topics. normally topics dont get locked here so why allow users to lock their own topics?

Suki

Who knows, might be something as trivial as a mislead in the permissions, might be a super sekrit SMF plan to conquer the world using otters and a rubberband...

My bet is on the irst one which is by far the most plausible one.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

LiroyvH

Great going Suki, now we're gonna have to come up with a new plan. Thanks a lot!
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

JBlaze

Quote from: Suki on March 31, 2015, 10:38:56 AM
a super sekrit SMF plan to conquer the world using otters and a rubberband...

My sides.... they are in orbit
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: