News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Which member uses which theme?

Started by NekoJonez, March 31, 2015, 01:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekoJonez

Can I see which member is using which theme without having to look at everybody's profile?
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

Kindred

You can get a count of how many people are using a specific theme, but I don't think you can get the actual user list of who is using the theme... Of course I could be incorrect in that information may be visible when you look at the themes menu in admin and it tells you how many people are using a theme, that may be clickable to show you who is using it but I don't think so
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

IIRC there is a script around the forum that produces that exact report ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

NekoJonez

I feel stupid for asking this, but upload where and run how >.>

Twitter
My Blog

Illori

to your forums main/root folder, where SSI.php and Settings.php are found. then call it from your browser, instead of index.php in the url the new file name.

NekoJonez

Thanks man. I'll do that. If I knew more coding, I would make this is a private site mod :P

Twitter
My Blog

NekoJonez

I tried it, and something isn't right. When you change the default theme to another theme, the script bugs out.

Twitter
My Blog

margarett

Not sure what's wrong with your setup but it works fine here.
I changed the default theme to Core, then set to users to "SMF default". And I got this
Users using SMF Default Theme - Curve:
There are 2 user(s) using this theme: admin, test2,

Users using Core Theme:
There are 2 user(s) using this theme: test1, test3,

Quote from: NekoJonez on April 07, 2015, 06:40:36 AM
the script bugs out.
A better description is appreciated ;)

Can you go to phpmyadmin, table "smf_themes" and run the following query:
SELECT * FROM smf_themes WHERE variable = 'name'
and let us know the result ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: