studioV1

Started by CrimeS, April 01, 2015, 06:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimeS

Deaks

couple small bugs for you ... a few of your images arent displaying ... seems when looking at the theme they are corrupt ... may want to look at them

paid.gif
merge.gif
split.gif
moved.gif

I uploaded fresh ones to replace these from default theme and they worked fine.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

CrimeS

Thanks, I forgot to pack it with windows. Apparently SMF breaks images when you use WinRar and send it to server through administration.

Deaks

yeh I use winrar and have to unpack to see what images need fixed, it was only a recent discovery so when I update any of my themes I double check this now
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

treki

Nice Theme. Thank you.
I have a little problem with the header.
The menu buttons (like "Übersicht", "Hilfe") are on the right side from the header image.
How i can this configure, so the buttons are displayed wider under the logo?
See the printscreen in the attachement.

Edit: How i can remove the "News" message on the left side?

CrimeS

In index.css change the width to 100% under this class:
#main_menu

To remove news just remove this from index.template.php:
if (!empty($settings['enable_news']))
echo '
<div class="updates"><div class="updates_color">', $txt['news'], ':&nbsp;</div> ', $context['random_news_line'], '</div>
';

Blade~

Wow ... that's what I call a pro design! I love the RetroMini Red version. Could you let me know how I can setup something like it? Especially setting a background image like that. I have yet little experience with SM and just starting a couple of forums for a website.

Also ... how do you enable an avatar here, I went to my profile settings but I don't have an option for it.   :-\

Thanks!
'Do nothing and there is nothing that's not done' - Lao Tzu

Running SMF 2.1.4
PHP version: 8.1.16

CrimeS

Background is just simple css with background-position property set to top in body (index.css).

Advertisement: