install help

Started by shankar251289, April 04, 2015, 01:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shankar251289

I want to install simple machine forum in <link removed> my site is powered by wordpress and i want to integrate same login for both. How to do it ?.. Is the any mod ?

Kindred

1- start your own topic
2- even if you do piggyback to another topic, at least try to pick one that is actually vaguely related to your question and in the right area...
I split your post out of the thread AND moved it to a different board, because, essentially you did everything wrong that you could have... so much so that I suspect spammer (and as such, have removed the link from your original post)
3- You can not convert wordpress to a forum.  Wordpress is a blog. SMF is a forum. two completely different beasts.
4- There is a bridge (mod for SMF + wordpress add-on) to link the two systems...   I don't recommend it, but it exists.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: