News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Redsy

Started by Diego Andrés, April 05, 2015, 07:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Portugal

Thats a really nive theme, i will go to use them for sure. Until now im making some testes with him, and i found two possibile errors, well the first one its the "new messages" on the footer of the layout, in two forums (test forums) this wont work, any idea to solve this?
The another one maybe isnt a error but a fault, its about the new members registred on the forum, does not have any kind of warning on forum to new registrations and at same dont have any kind of warning for new "reports" (topic report).

And i will go to test with more mods, and if i need help i will go to let here my experience.

Once again, i let here my thanks to the team whos created that wonder theme. Thank you guys.

Regards

onkarkumar31

Thank you  Daniiel for this awesome theme  :) . I was wondering for the background change from Red to gray and I got the solution from an earlier post . Your theme is perfectly made and suits best to  my spiritual forum .

It would be great if you could let me change rest of the Red color to something else . Like you can see currently in search , reply button ,  Info Center and author name  on my site .

forum.spiritualsys dot com

Kindly let me know where to make changes .

Thanks and Regards ,

Onkar

crop

Nice Theme Very Very great

safrist

Sir,,,,, i want to edit the title text to banner logo ....

can you help me ???

peterwaalker

How can I change the background color from light ash to blue?
I don't know where precisely I can find it in CSS.

onkarkumar31

This theme is great but I am not able to use it due to below bugs :

1. Login or Register is not available in Internet Explorer ( tested with I.E 8 ). It is not able to execute some .js files .

2. Mod - Add Facebook Like, Tweet, and Google +1 doesn't work . ( Buttons are not shown )

My forum link - hxxp:forum.spiritualsys.com [nonactive]

420Connect.co.uk

Hey Daniiel,

Very nice theme you've got here that I am probably going to begin using soon once I play around with it a bit more.
I have a few queries so far I'm hoping you'll be able to solve!

I'm also looking to recolour the red parts of the theme like others have before me but I can't seem to find the relevant image/hexcode to change the colour of the submit/save buttons..  I notice other people I've seen using this theme also appear to haven't been able to find the part that controls the colouring!

Secondly (I'm not sure whether to ask yourself or in SP support but we'll see! - when using Simple Portal, I think it would look much nicer if there was a small space in between the columns and the main block.

Could you help with adding a gap between them?

Also, where the symbols are used (font awesome?) sometimes they all appear as a basic square, but a refresh seems to fix the issue - Could I make that line more important some how?

.. I know the menu bar resizes for mobile devices, but I can't seem to find the profile button when using the mobile version?

& Lastly, again - on the mobile version - I've noticed the members list page (possibly more, still to fully have a look around!) overspills and forces the user to zoom out to see the page content.. (only the body of the page) would it be possible to fix this to fit the screen properly?

..apologies in advance, I'll probably have a million and one questions about this theme! :P

Many thanks!
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

420Connect.co.uk

Just another quick one before you reply!  O:)

On "mobile-mode" I think you maybe forgot to add in a symbol or 2 on the members page again.

The circled area, I presume should have a search icon and user icon on the other tab?

www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

420Connect.co.uk

Sorry SMF for the triple posting!  :-[

.. Just to update, I've now solved the spacing issue with help of ♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦ at SP support! :)

dominik523

I have one question. When I go on my mobile phone and try your theme, I can't see on any post names of the users which posted a reply. Can I turn on that somewhere or I'll have to go though the code?
Thanks in advance!

ThaiJSP

Dear Alls,

I had use this theme for my webboard but it doesn't show Recent Posts. like pictures that i attached.

Thank you.
Prach Konphet

margarett

Quote from: ThaiJSP on May 20, 2015, 03:59:07 AM
I had use this theme for my webboard but it doesn't show Recent Posts. like pictures that i attached.
I seriously suck at theming but I found the same problem. I fixed it with

BoardIndex.template.php, find:
<div class="hslice tab-pane" id="recent_posts_content recent" role="tabpanel">
Replace with:
<div class="hslice tab-pane" id="recent" role="tabpanel">
(recent_posts_content seems not to be used anywhere else in the theme's files, so I removed it and it works)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Portugal

Hi,

After instal that wonder theme, i still want to adapt it to my reality, so if anyone can help me to change the header color, see please the image attached.

margarett

You should *really* learn to use Firebug. With it, you can easily see the classes and whatever properties apply. Then it's dead easy to change stuff. Especially when a theme has no images in the layout, as this is the case ;)

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Burke ♞ Knight

Besides the above mentioned issues, I noticed the way the Profile menu is set up, when look on mobile, it vanishes, which would not be bad, if the menu that is used on mobile, would have a profile button. ;)

Also, top lvl links in menu open when drop downs do, making it hard to select a drop down choice. (Same issue that had me redo my menu top level links to # )

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: dominik523 on May 19, 2015, 03:15:04 AM
I have one question. When I go on my mobile phone and try your theme, I can't see on any post names of the users which posted a reply. Can I turn on that somewhere or I'll have to go though the code?
Thanks in advance!

This, I'd like to know, too. What's the point of not showing the poster name and group with the post.
If get post and replies, you have NO idea who the heck posted them.

Daniiel

Quote from: Burke ♞ Knight on May 26, 2015, 12:28:17 PM
Quote from: dominik523 on May 19, 2015, 03:15:04 AM
Thanks in advance!

This, I'd like to know, too. What's the point of not showing the poster name and group with the post.
If get post and replies, you have NO idea who the heck posted them.

Index.css (Themes/Redsy/css)
Search:
@media (max-width: 991px) {
.poster h4, .poster ul
{
display: none;
}
.buttonlist li span
{
}
}

Replace with:
@media (max-width: 991px) {
.buttonlist li span
{
}
}

Burke ♞ Knight

Hehehe... I had found that 2 hours ago, and then did a bit more, so it shows the main group. :)
Thank you, and I love the theme! :)

Now to try to make the menu stay fixed when on big screen, like can do the very top bar. :)

margarett

How about not hiding the profile drop down and the quick search? Quick search is more or less optional, but the profile drop down should really stay

Burke ♞ Knight

Indeed. I am lucky I use Menu Editor Lite, so could add the Profile menu back to the main menu, since mobiles can't access it without having to find their name in post, or IC and tap that just to get to their profile.

If have to hide it, what about making it so it becomes a button, next to the menu button?

Advertisement: