News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Redsy

Started by Diego Andrés, April 05, 2015, 07:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniiel

Quote from: Tom.B on June 20, 2015, 08:29:43 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I'm also looking to see where the code for this is:

(the grey box). If someone could point it out, I would be most grateful! :)

Index.template.php
<header id="header">
<div class="container">';
pages_titlesdesc();
theme_linktree();
echo'
</div>
</header>';

Portugal

Hi,

Again help needed, now i need to remove from public profile (on posts) the "MSN, ICQ, AIM", thats no way to remove from the "Theme options" anymore.
Any help, i apreciate.

Thanks in advance.

Herman's Mixen

admin --> basic features --> turn on "Custom profile fields"

then go to "Custom profile fields" and disable the fields you don't need ;)
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

spikeweb

Daniiel,

Thanks so much for this theme which is really nice and efficient.

I have tested for a couple of weeks and just implemented on my forum together with 1.x to 2.x update. This isi it : http://forum.nikonpassion.com/

I noticed that the basic theme is validated by Google as Mobile Friendly.
But as I added Google Ads, it is not anymore (Google fighting against ... Google ...).
If you have any input on how to be Mobile Friendly in thtat situation, thanks in advance.

Same request as previous member for the profile link in smartphone screen views, would be fait to have.

Do you provide any paying customization services for the theme in case I need further modifications ?

helyea

How can i modify the header color?

Herman's Mixen

bootstap.css
.navbar-default

change

background-color: #xxxx;

coz we are friendly community i suggest you close your forum adult +18 for guests :P
don't know spanish but that's what i understand...

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Portugal

Hi,

Thanks for your help. That way i know and i realise that, but what i looking for was on the profile settings (on theme) to remove that,  but keep the fields actives on profile edition...:)
For now its solved..:)

Quote from: Herman's Mixen on June 25, 2015, 11:00:42 AM
admin --> basic features --> turn on "Custom profile fields"

then go to "Custom profile fields" and disable the fields you don't need ;)

Herman's Mixen

spikeweb

Has anyone any idea on how to display the profil area in mobile mode (using a smartphone) ?
I need at least to offer the recent messages and answer to my messages links

THX

420Connect.co.uk

I've been quiet recently whilst focusing on other things but I've been keeping an eye on this thread!

I think all of my previous issues are now solved but I'm wonder how easy, or difficult this change would be:
(also sort of surprised no-one else has asked...)

How can I make it so:

When you click the main menu button (the menu is displayed)
When you scroll down, the menu also moves with you.. (currently the fixed option only allows the banner (not menu) to become 'fixed')
.. so If I was to scroll down the page and hit the menu button.. it does show.
.. currently I need to scroll to the top to be able to see / use it..

I've a few other things I'd like to do with the menu too that hopefully wouldn't be a huge job..

1) Navigating to sub menu items, I find a bit of a nuisance as "hovering" on a phone/tablet is obviously different to "hovering" with your mouse..
Could anyone help in making this a "click to display/open" type menu, instead?

2) I'd also like to have "3rd level sub menu" items, initially hidden, rather than being constantly on show in a bulleted list..

Edit: whilst I remember!

.. The memberslist page is "too big" when viewed in a mobile/tablet, forcing the user to have to zoom out to be able to see everything..
I'm guessing it's as the page is designed with a table but wondered if this could also be told to resize like the rest?

Hopefully someone with the knowledge can share any ideas for the above!

As always,  many thanks in advance for any help provided!
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

Portugal

Hi all,

My question is about to that theme dont show the number of views on the topic, its possibile add this information to the topics? (I think i alreay read about it, i made a big search and didnt find).

Thanks in advance

420Connect.co.uk

'ello again!

Could anyone also help in changing the overall gray background to a picture (repeated background)?

Many thanks!

& I have somewhat solved my menu issue by hashing(#) the links for the main buttons that had drop downs..

(and I also found on github, your members list fix - thank you! O:))
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

Niko_Bellic

index.css

Find
/* Set a fontsize that will look the same in all browsers. */
body
{
margin: 0 auto;
padding: 0;
}

Replace it with something like:
body
{
background: #000000 url(FULL URL TO IMAGE) repeat;
}

Replace the #000000 with color to match your image.

helyea

Hi how can i fix this? It has gotten up

420Connect.co.uk

Quote from: NikoBellic on July 05, 2015, 06:59:57 PM
index.css

Find
body
{
}

Replace it with something like:
body
{
background: #000000 url(FULL URL TO IMAGE) repeat;
}

Replace the #000000 with color to match your image.

Thanks Niko, that worked perfectly! ;)

I've a few other little things I'd like to change..

I've already done the edit to make the avatar include their name etc. when they post, (on mobile version) but I'd like to have only their avatar & name displayed above their post, to keep track of who said what easier..

Would you know how to only show the avatar and posters name when in 'mobile-mode' of a post they've made.. ?

Also when on the mobile version, could anyone point me in the right direction for what parts I should be changing to edit the colour of the text in the 'actions' drop-down from someones post..

Niko_Bellic

Quote from: helyea on July 06, 2015, 10:52:07 AM

Fix what? Just posting an image, does not tell us what is wrong, nor what you want it to look like. :P

420Connect.co.uk

Quote from: NikoBellic on July 06, 2015, 01:32:29 PM

Fix what? Just posting an image, does not tell us what is wrong, nor what you want it to look like. :P

I think he's adjusted the height of the bar or somehow raised the links?

PentX

1:

Where do I find the hex for this in the code?
2:

Where do I find the hexes for the pieces that are outlined on this image in the code?
3:

Same as 2, where do I find the hexes

I don't mind if some are repeated images. I would just like to know where they are so I can change the colors.
-------------------
Quote from: Niko_Bellic on July 06, 2015, 01:32:29 PM

The buttons aren't aligned with the black header, you can see it because the text is overlapping on the two contrasting colors.

PentX

Not meaning to bump the topic but in addition to those hexes  I was wondering where I could find the hex of the gray text on this image

420Connect.co.uk

Quote from: PentX on July 07, 2015, 03:14:09 AM
Not meaning to bump the topic but in addition to those hexes  I was wondering where I could find the hex of the gray text on this image

They're controlled by the colour set at the very top of index.css for links.

Be careful though as it controls more than just them specific links.. I've also had to find a colour that worked everywhere else..

Just to add I've also solved my last requests..
No doubt I'll be back with something else soon though

Advertisement: