News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Redsy

Started by Diego Andrés, April 05, 2015, 07:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noisemarine

Say, I seem to be using an older version of Redsy that I downloaded direct from the SMF Tricks site. The version here on SMF is more recent. What is the proper method for updating?

Awesome theme. Thanks very much, Daniiel.  :)

Hulapyk

Hi! Thanks for this awesome theme!

I've been wondering over a thing tho, when people on my forum havent picked an avatar they have the default avatar picture, which is quite big 128x128 or so? But whenever I select an avatar from my pc, or from somewhere else, it makes the avatar frame smaller, I guess my picture is around 75x75 pixels. I'd love to have bigger avatars :b

Thanks in advance.

- Hulapyk

Wapilbn

Hi everyone :)

Can somebody help me with child boards ? I mean... is there any chance to apply "tidy child boards" mod in to the REDSY theme ?
?

I have 2.0.11 version and in the "curve" and "core" themes, everything is OK. But when i change theme to REDSY.... this mod isnt work :(

Or maybe is other way to tidy up the look of my child boards into ordered columns  ?  Of course in REDSY THEME :)

Ps. sorry for my english language :(

Wapilbn

Wapilbn

Ps. reinstall this mod in emulated mod ( 2.0.4 ) nothing change... is not work in redsy. I mean... onl in REDSY. In other themes emulated reinstall this mod is working fine.

Wapilbn

OK. With the new version od TIDY CHILD BOARDS everything is ok. Problem solved. Please delete other posts ( why i can't ? )

New question : How to change color of the boards ? Everything is grey/ black. I want to clolozire some boards names....
Ps. default colorize in theme options is not working 

willymmx

Thanks Daniel! this a great theme, everything working fine for me.

Thanks again!

willymmx

Quote from: Wapilbn on May 13, 2016, 05:14:55 AM
OK. With the new version od TIDY CHILD BOARDS everything is ok. Problem solved. Please delete other posts ( why i can't ? )

New question : How to change color of the boards ? Everything is grey/ black. I want to clolozire some boards names....
Ps. default colorize in theme options is not working

Here is my forum http://www.hondacgclub.com.ar/ I changed many colors, you can do this using Firebug (this is a webmaster addon for your browser) so you can "inspect" the area you want to modify, and Firebug will tell you  which file and attributes you need to change, ex: index.css. This is really simple, I'm not a web developer and I did it hahaha.

I love this theme!

Jade Elizabeth

Hey Daniiel, I just installed Open Sans and now I can't read anything on the page at all because it's so tiny...so I am wondering a couple of things...

1. Why didn't you @fontface it with google or something so it would load for everyone, not just people with it on their computers.
2. Why didn't you apply it everywhere? The profile user info, "action" buttons, and report to mod/IP stuff, childboards, info centre, Stats History, etc doesn't have any fonts applied.

I'm going to change it to something more readable but I thought you should know about the issues :).
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Jade Elizabeth

Is there a way to get the menu to be callable through SSI? :)

Using the default doesn't actually show it like the theme has it, and it doesn't show the whole top red bar either.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Pravi

Hello  Daniiel

I am trying to start a community  and i am new to all this. I have installed redsy theme and  simple portal sidebar in my forum. The sidebar block merges with every thing adjacent to it. I just want to add padding after the block. I dont know exactly how to do that. Need some help guys.

Please help.

Jade Elizabeth

You should post that in the simple portal topic, the theme author will not know how to change things in other mods.

Lucky I've been where you are. What you want to do is go into edit block.

Change the default background title class to catbg
Custom title style: margin-bottom: 0px;

Default body class: windowgb
TICK "no body"
Custom body: background: #fff; padding: 5px; border-left: 1px solid #CCC; border-right: 1px solid #CCC; border-bottom: 1px solid #CCC;

See it in action here: http://www.colormeforum.com/

Pravi

Hi Jade Elizabeth..

I removed simple portal and installed Tiny portal. Its now working very well. Now i am having a new problem with mobile optimization. Can you help me to hide the sidebar in mobile platform ??

Jade Elizabeth

No, you'll need to ask TP how to do that. I can do it on SP but not TP :).

Pravi

Hi Jade Elizabeth..

I saw sidebars in you forum colormeforum.com and its well optimized in mobile platform. I assume that you are using redsy theme. If so ,could you please tell me how did you optimized your site in mobile  ?
For me,  sidebars ruin my site in  mobile platform..

Jade Elizabeth

I can't tell you how to do it for TP, only SP. I don't know TP and the same solution may not work. You'll have to ask them how to remove the sidebars on mobile :).

The Domain Shop

Quote from: Pravi on June 24, 2016, 05:30:52 AM
Hi Jade Elizabeth..

I saw sidebars in you forum colormeforum.com and its well optimized in mobile platform. I assume that you are using redsy theme. If so ,could you please tell me how did you optimized your site in mobile  ?
For me,  sidebars ruin my site in  mobile platform..

You will have to override style elements in the css so that side block resize or disappear when using a mobile device. Tbh it shouldn't be that hard to do.

Pravi

Hello guys..

Thank for the replay  @Host Pound. Somehow i solved my propblem with sidebar. Now i have a new problem with the post icons and message icons in mobile platform.  They are missing in mobile phones when site loads.The site loads with post icon and message icon and all of a sudden it  disappears. Need some help guys.

Thank you

The Domain Shop

Quote from: Pravi on July 06, 2016, 03:05:15 PM
Hello guys..

Thank for the replay  @Host Pound. Somehow i solved my propblem with sidebar. Now i have a new problem with the post icons and message icons in mobile platform.  They are missing in mobile phones when site loads.The site loads with post icon and message icon and all of a sudden it  disappears. Need some help guys.

Thank you

Can we see the theme on a live site?

Pravi

Quote from: Host Pound on July 06, 2016, 04:48:52 PM
Quote from: Pravi on July 06, 2016, 03:05:15 PM
Hello guys..

Thank you

Can we see the theme on a live site?

pix2box.com

Its not the original site. Its a test site..theme is installed. please take a look..

Advertisement: