News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Redsy

Started by Diego Andrés, April 05, 2015, 07:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Domain Shop

Quote from: Pravi on July 07, 2016, 02:44:11 AM
Quote from: Host Pound on July 06, 2016, 04:48:52 PM
Quote from: Pravi on July 06, 2016, 03:05:15 PM
Hello guys..

Thank for the replay  @Host Pound. Somehow i solved my propblem with sidebar. Now i have a new problem with the post icons and message icons in mobile platform.  They are missing in mobile phones when site loads.The site loads with post icon and message icon and all of a sudden it  disappears. Need some help guys.

Thank you

Can we see the theme on a live site?

pix2box.com

Its not the original site. Its a test site..theme is installed. please take a look..

In the themes index.css

Find

.topic_table .icon1, .topic_table .icon2, .topic_table .stats
{
text-align: center;
}

Replace it with

{
        min-width: 30px;
}

Just adjust the min-width to suit your needs.

Hope that helps :)

Pravi

Quote from: Host Pound on July 07, 2016, 08:55:34 AM
Quote from: Pravi on July 07, 2016, 02:44:11 AM
Quote from: Host Pound on July 06, 2016, 04:48:52 PM
Quote from: Pravi on July 06, 2016, 03:05:15 PM
Hello guys..

Thank for the replay  @Host Pound. Somehow i solved my propblem with sidebar. Now i have a new problem with the post icons and message icons in mobile platform.  They are missing in mobile phones when site loads.The site loads with post icon and message icon and all of a sudden it  disappears. Need some help guys.

Thank you

Can we see the theme on a live site?

pix2box.com

Its not the original site. Its a test site..theme is installed. please take a look..

In the themes index.css

Find

{
}

Replace it with

{
        min-width: 30px;
}

Just adjust the min-width to suit your needs.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks Host Pound.
Its worked great... you are awesome.
Thank you :D :D

The Domain Shop

QuoteThanks Host Pound.
Its worked great... you are awesome.
Thank you :D :D

No problem :)

Pravi

Hello guys,

I have already installed redsy.I need a little help to remove the bubble arrow in the post and also want to increase the width of the post box without affecting the mobile view.

The Domain Shop

Quote from: Pravi on July 28, 2016, 03:04:41 PM
Hello guys,

I have already installed redsy.I need a little help to remove the bubble arrow in the post and also want to increase the width of the post box without affecting the mobile view.

Display.template.php

Remove
<span class="arrow-left"></span>

Pravi

Thanks for the replay bro. It worked.
Thanks

Pravi

hello guys,

I need a little help to remove the small gap between the tittle frame and content box in the Sidebar. I have asked for help in Tinyportal forum, they said that it has nothing to do with sidebar, the problem is with the theme. Please take a at attached screenshot...
Need some help guys.

Thank you

The Domain Shop

Quote from: Pravi on August 01, 2016, 07:07:34 AM
hello guys,

I need a little help to remove the small gap between the tittle frame and content box in the Sidebar. I have asked for help in Tinyportal forum, they said that it has nothing to do with sidebar, the problem is with the theme. Please take a at attached screenshot...
Need some help guys.

Thank you

Do you have the theme installed on a live site for me to look at so i can understand better what your asking? Feel free to message me it if you don't want it on here.

Pravi

Quote from: Budget Servers on August 07, 2016, 01:31:42 PM
Quote from: Pravi on August 01, 2016, 07:07:34 AM
hello guys,

Need some help guys.

Thank you

Do you have the theme installed on a live site for me to look at so i can understand better what your asking? Feel free to message me it if you don't want it on here.

Thanks for the replay budget server.
here is my demosite:
https://pix2box.com

The Domain Shop

Hi Pravi

In your theme index.css

Find
.windowbg, #preview_body, .windowbg2, .windowbg3 {
  background-color:#FFFFFF;
  border-radius:4px;
  color:#000000;
  margin:0.2em 0;
}

Replace with
  margin:0;
}

Please keep in mind that this will make changes in a few different places so remember the changes you make so you can revert back if you need to.

Also "margin: 0;" you might have to have it something like "margin: 0 0 3px;" if you find it scrunshers  things up to close together.

Pravi

Quote from: ~Trax~ on August 08, 2016, 12:46:49 PM
Hi Pravi

In your theme index.css

Find
}

Replace with
}

Please keep in mind that this will make changes in a few different places so remember the changes you make so you can revert back if you need to.

Also "margin: 0;" you might have to have it something like "margin: 0 0 3px;" if you find it scrunshers  things up to close together.

Hello trax,

Thanks for replay,
iI trie d exactly as you have said , but nothing happened. The gap still remains....

Pravi

Quote from: ~Trax~ on August 08, 2016, 12:46:49 PM
Hi Pravi

In your theme index.css

Find
}

Replace with
}

I want to inform you that your code works fine. At first there was no change when i edited the index.css file.  the problem solved when i cleared the cache..
Thanks Trax, you are awsome man.
Thank you

The Domain Shop

@Pravi

You're more than welcome :)

willymmx

Hi all! I have a question... Redsy mobile version... where is the search button? I can´t find it. It works perfectly on desktop version.

If you need the url to take a look: www.hondacgclub.com.ar

Thanks for any idea!

testaholic

Hello,

I have installed Redsy theme on my forum (http://www.testaholic.ro/forum/ [nofollow]) and I love the way it looks!
I am experiencing a problem with Mobile View however:

When in Mobile View and Replying to a message , some drop-boxes are overlapping "Subject" and "Message icon" strings rendering them partially invisible (see attachment).

Does anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

FranB

How do I change the text of the logo for a picture?

Sorry for my English is not my native language.

The Domain Shop

Quote from: FranB on August 28, 2016, 12:18:20 AM
How do I change the text of the logo for a picture?

Sorry for my English is not my native language.

Under "Current Theme" Can you not just paste the url to to your logo?

2_Liter_Turbo

Awesome theme! I'm new to all of this, so I apologize if I missed the "how to" in this thread (I read the whole thing just in case). I wanted to put my logo in the header bar, but it seems that even if I modify the header bar height to fit the logo on the PC, the logo overlaps the menu on mobile. Is there a way to fix this?

YamaYake

Yesterday I moved my form to a new web host.
The problem that I have is that de navigation shows only 1 items while there are more items. The weblinks just work fine.

AkiNaToR

Hello guys...

Can you please help me with a few things?

I want change online/offline icon. I don't like this green little man, i want standard SMF online/offline icon. Can you tell me how to change it?

I change navbar color but can't find code for this things... I want change a orange color.

Thanks

Advertisement: