News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How to add custom bb code to subs.php?...

Started by danster, April 06, 2015, 02:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danster

hi..!
please some know how to add custom bb codes to subs.php cos i want to add some custom bb code but i
don't know how to do it correctly..

i want to add some code kike " download" " pdfcloud" like wise as example

so please tell me how to add these bbcode in to the subs.php in correct way ..

Thank you
best regards.!

Kindred

your post was not deleted. It was moved to coding discussion, because what you are asking for is not a support request, but custom coding instructions.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

danster

sorry for mistake so if you guys know how to do it pleaes tell me

Thank you...

Kindred

well, for one thing, You need to specify EXACTLY what you expect eahc BBC to actually DO.

You say...
"download" " pdfcloud" like wise

but what do you expect the site to DO when a user uses [pdfcloud]?
How will it be used?
what parameters would it carry?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

danster

Thank you for respond yes sorry for lack of details of question..

so this is i want when i add this bb code i mentioned " download " or " pdfcloud "

when the quest logging in my forum should be display this massage

'' " Sorry, you are not allowed to see this part of the text. Please login or register.''

for that bb codes

so if you can please tell me how to add that bb code ..

Thank you...

margarett

You should probably create your own BBC, then apply this MOD
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2861

With it, any content inside specific BBC is hidden from guests as you wanted to.

As for the "how to create a BBC", it's probably easier to use a MOD that allows you to create them easily
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3699
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: