Logo Image Resize help...

Started by Happy Hooligan, April 10, 2015, 02:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Hooligan

I did a search but didn't see what I was looking for.

I made a logo banner but it come on as covering the whole top of the forum.  I made the image smaller but it's still the same thing.

how do I make the logo banner I made smaller?

thanks

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

suhaneankit

Hello Hooligan,
You can define the width and height of the logo image through css it'll re size your image to small.
7 Steps IRCTC Registration IRCTC Registration in 7 Steps
Check PNR Status IRCTC PNR Status

Deaks

thats not best idea suhaneankit, as themes call on the logo in different ways also without knowing how the logo is called can break the theme if you try that (Fussilet's themes are soo poorly coded that this happens alot), best idea is to find out the theme to help support better.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Kindred

Additionally -- unlike many things which it may be better to control via CSS, images should -- as a general rule -- actually BE the size that they display.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Westwegoman

Quote from: Kindred on April 19, 2015, 09:35:12 AM
images should -- as a general rule -- actually BE the size that they display.
That's how I have done mine, which I have found to work best.

Make sure you have actually uploaded the new, smaller file and if that doesn't work, try clearing your browser cache. I find myself making simple mistakes like that often.

Advertisement: