Manually adding bbcode

Started by Josh4596, April 10, 2015, 10:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh4596

If I manually add a bbc can I use php in the output? My reasoning is because I want to use ' . $settings['theme_url'] . ' to have a different style for my tooltip bbc on each theme. Secondly, which files would I look at to go about manually adding a bbc?

Steve

This is marked solved with no replies? Is this still an issue Josh?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

why would you have to include php or even use the theme url?

Use standard CSS classes and just add your CSS calls into your themes' index.css file(s)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Josh4596

I've already figured it out for the most part, now just curious what file controls the bbc icons appearing on post editor. I have the bbc working properly.

@Kindred I honestly have no clue what I'm doing this is just something I wanted to add. It's working fine anyway after adding it to subs.php, pulling the css from theme/css/tooltip.css

Kindred

But that is the point,,,  why create a new css file hen it really should be included in the core css?

The list template is post.template.php and the JavaScript file for the wysiwyg editor
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Josh4596

Because why not? It's only for my site, not as if I'm releasing it as a mod or anything. Already did it this way no sense in changing it. Thanks for the info

Advertisement: