News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[HELP] How to round catbg corners

Started by xB420WA, April 12, 2015, 01:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xB420WA

Hello, there i am using Skyline - Dziner Studio theme and i want round my catbg corners so please tell me how to round them...

here is the image of "how i want"

Diego Andrés

You should ask in the DZ web, they should give you support because you paid for the subscription to download this theme.

PD: Topic moved

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

xB420WA

My Subscription expired :D
Quote from: Diego Andrés on April 12, 2015, 02:02:16 AM
You should ask in the DZ web, they should give you support because you paid for the subscription to download this theme.

Diego Andrés

Sorry to hear that, but only there you can ask for support as this is not an official nor free theme.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

xB420WA

i knew and it is not big deal dude, just asking about rounding atleast tell me a hint from where it can be edit...
Quote from: Diego Andrés on April 12, 2015, 02:05:09 AM
Sorry to hear that, but only there you can ask for support as this is not an official nor free theme.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Pipke

Quote from: Kindred on April 12, 2015, 07:38:32 AM
google is your friend

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css3_borders.asp

i think he needs to edit the image? as main_block image is a combination of several bars
"If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything."

Click here to view my mods for SMF

Hey 👋 Did i helped... you like what i do. You can now buy me a coffee! ☕

Antes

if its a flat theme using image blocks will be seriously weird :D link to your site.

but you need this actually

.cat_bar {
border-top-left-radius: 5px;
border-top-right-radius: 5px;
}

Kindred

Do note..
Quote from: Diego Andrés on April 12, 2015, 02:02:16 AM
You should ask in the DZ web
Quote from: Diego Andrés on April 12, 2015, 02:05:09 AM
... but only there you can ask for support as this is not an official nor free theme.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ARG01

Quote from: Pipke on April 13, 2015, 02:19:00 PM
Quote from: Kindred on April 12, 2015, 07:38:32 AM
google is your friend

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css3_borders.asp

i think he needs to edit the image? as main_block image is a combination of several bars

An image is not used for that specific theme. However, a css radius will work regardless whether an image is used or not. 
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: