Wrong apache settings, cant login

Started by shadowandlight, April 14, 2015, 04:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowandlight

Ubuntu 14 VPS, apache2 installed

Hello all!  I was trying to move my forums to a sub-domain but i have somehow screwed up the apache file.  I pieced this together over time, I am sure I dont have the best settings... so i could use advice beyond just getting the forums working.

I have 3 things being hosted on the server (at least here is what should happen)... any advice on what i screwed up?

Quotesite.tld - wordpress site, works
directory = /var/www/site-web

smf.site.tld - SMF Forums, doesnt work... The style sheet is all screwed up, i tried putting in repair_settings.php into the main directory but going to smf.site.tld/repair_settings.php just causes the file to download.... also when you try to login into the forums it redirects you to site.tld/index.php?action=login2
directory = /var/www/site.tld/web (not happy with the directory this is in as its confusing, but it WAS working before)

site2.tld - wordpress site, works
directory = /var/www/site2/wordpress

Here is the entire sites-available file

edit: removed

LiroyvH

You seem to have downloaded repair_settings.php by right clicking the filename on our site and copy the URL. That doesn't work.
You actually downloaded our thank you page, instead of the file itself. Guess you used wget or something or a right click -> Save as... Hehe.
So you got plain HTML there... Hehe. And the download is also HTML.

If you want a direct URL to download on your server:
http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php/repair_settings.php

Try that one ;)
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

shadowandlight

haha great! thanks for catching that!

ty!

Advertisement: