Started by k2bsolutions, April 16, 2015, 03:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

k2bsolutions

Hi,

How to get zip Attachment information/

Thanks
webanalyst

Kindred

1- do not hijack someone else's thread... especially not with a question which is completely unrelated to the original thread and also not one that has already been marked as solved

2- What do you be by "zip attachment information"? do you mean the information of what is inside a zip file?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deaks

looking at the guys website ... possibly spam ... could be wrong
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

margarett

No, you are not wrong. Mutezzzzzz
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Deaks

talking to me?
I may cry if so
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: Poύνικ on April 17, 2015, 06:21:16 PM
looking at the guys website ... possibly spam ... could be wrong

Um... Where did you find his website at, anyway?

Kindred

probably based on his username
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deaks

research BK its a simple thing to do ;)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: