Weirdness SMF 2.0.9/admin/members/awaiting area

Started by DarkAngel612, April 18, 2015, 06:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel612

I am real confused and this just happened if not today then sometime in the last 3 days...time between todays allowed member and the last one that registered and was awaiting approval.

I got the notice that I had one waiting, went in and noticed i knew them so I allowed them then went into the next section cause it said there were 3 still awaiting activation.

In the image you can see that the one and lonely only  showing is in fact NOT awaiting but has been registered and active I might add for years and no others appear.

Ideas of where I look first or do I just uninstall packages/upload new 2.0.9 files/reinstall packages again?
Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

Burke ♞ Knight

As a Sr. Member, here long enough, you should know to post in the correct area.
This board is for: SMF 2.1.x Support

Any Mods installed?
Any errors in the error logs? Apache, PHP, SMF?

margarett

Do note that, if the member changes email addresses, its account might require reactivation ( as it seems to be the case based on your screenshot )
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Burke ♞ Knight

Still, why show number of 3, yet only show one in list?
Looks like something is making it so when an account gets activated, it does not reset the number on the tab.

DarkAngel612

@BK

yes being a senior member I know a lot of things and even you I am sure can make a mistake. I thought I was in the 2.0 are and thank you for moving it here.

lots of mods but nothing has been edited or changed for well over a year. Everything got fresh pristine files when we moved t a new host too.

@Margaret

It would seems she made some change to her account cause she did come in and log into her account. This did change the admin area so not there is is one. The other member also logged into her account.

Things look like it should once more.

This is the first time this has happened like this. Thank you both for your help and sorry I was a bother.
Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

Advertisement: