News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

BADLY NEED THIS FEATURE?

Started by Sagar_king, April 20, 2015, 04:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sagar_king

While I am surfing I got this feature  this is so cool that we can change color of theme online is ist available for smf? If yes then link plese if no then please someone create mod Thanks in advance and I am using 2.1 so support for 2.1 will be more appreciated
http://mobiletek.in Smf 2.1
<hr>
Really Thankful to SMF community members for helping
All people are on this forum have their own website that's cool :D

Illori

i really doubt that will be added to any SMF version.

if you need it so badly then put a request for someone to make it for you.

Night09

Some themes utilise the use of color variance. Maybe one of the theme authors could do something with this if posted or moved to the Graphics & Templates board.

It is a cool feature even though its unlikely to be core. ;)

Kindred

Additionally - a few things more...

1- DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPS! (do you see how annoying it is?)

2- if you are running 2.1 then you will probably have to wait a while for anything, since 2.1 is still in beta
(and why are you running 2.1 on a production system when we specifically warn you not to do that?)

3- I would hardly call this a "badly needed feature"
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ARG01

Simple "specific" color variations are quite easy to accomplish. All you need is additional css code and/or files. However, going by your images it seems that the color possibilities would be endless. Not so easy to accomplish with SMF.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Night09

Would there not need to be variable values in place for the css to call the color picked from the hex chart to the correct areas?

Im not a theme maker but saw something similar a while back with the color variance.

Deaks

http://www.eyecon.ro/colorpicker/

It seems to be this but modified a wee bit, could be a good feature if implemented correctly
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Night09

Quote from: Poύνικ on April 20, 2015, 12:30:08 PM
http://www.eyecon.ro/colorpicker/

It seems to be this but modified a wee bit, could be a good feature if implemented correctly

Nice find, ive bookmarked it for later ref when I have some free time to play ;)

Deaks

well the ipb coding that does it runs off cookie and a few other bits so if you get it working post what you did :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: