News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Database Error: Table 'myuser_forums.log_floodcontrol' doesn't exist

Started by Jemrada, April 24, 2015, 06:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemrada

Hello,

When I try to login. I get the following error.

Database Error: Table 'myuser_forums.log_floodcontrol' doesn't exist
File: /home/myuser/public_html/community/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2909

I am on version 1.1.5.

Anybody have a copy of this table that I can add to my database? I am not sure of the settings to create this table.

margarett

The *real* question is, why did it got lost? Because you can fix it now, but it just can disappear again...

So go to phpmyadmin and check if the table isn't really there. IMO there is another problem. Your missing table seems to have no prefix, which is really strange.

Oh and by the way, pleeeeeeeease update that forum... 1.1.5 is, don't know 7-8 years old? You need to go at least to 1.1.20! (if you don't want to to to 2.0.x already)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Jemrada

Thanks margarett,

This is an install that a client is wanting to get fixed so it can be upgraded. I or they are unable to determine why this happened. They had the install managed by someone else and are not familiar with the process of the setup, database and such. Just creating and responding to threads.

So I am now handling the backend for the moment. Looking in phpMyAdmin I did finally find a backup_log_floodcontrol. I copied and renamed to log_floodcontrol.

It seems to now be working.

Thanks for that input.

Advertisement: