Mobile Friendly Version

Started by Pawan, April 27, 2015, 01:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawan

Hi Friends,

As Google has rolled out new update for mobile friendlily websites, Can anyone tell me how to make my forum responsive.

I am using SMF 2.0.9.

JBlaze

Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Patience friend, if you search through the support forums for it, the new 2.1 version is remarkably mobile compatible natively, just saying...

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Kindred

Or, as zilla pointed out... The official mod package that we just released for 2.0.x
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Yep, what Kindred said... and zilladude, have a hard time keeping up with "old versions" as I've committed myself to testing the new version on my production site its difficult to track everything happening with the "current/old" version, big ol grin...

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Advertisement: