[PAID]Automatic Poster Custom MOD Request:Start Bot Topics and Post Auto Replies

Started by tbd, April 27, 2015, 07:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbd

Greetings,
I have started a similar topic under coding discussion board and thought this board should be the right one to request my custom mod.
I am in need of a custom auto-poster script (mod) that is capable of starting a topic and post replies off of an xml table under defined registered users with different post timing in a board or in a child board.
Time difference in between posts can be optional as if the post and answers are showing same time is still ok with me.
The posting content will be prepared by me in XML or coder suggested file format where the mod script will read and start the auto posting.
Please refer to the below picture to get an idea of the xml table and content read flow. Although this is a rough draft, it can be modified and changed based on coder's need and recommendations.

I want to be able to upload up to 200 lines of xml data filled with text for each column.
Further, I also want to discuss picture attachment within bot topics or replies  as well?
Price is negotiable. Paypal only.
Best Regards

Advertisement: