News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Forum with less limitations

Started by Aguila 7, April 28, 2015, 09:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aguila 7

Hello
I am looking to migrate my gaming community forum where l can have less limitations  and the ability to customize via SMF themes. I do understand that with more features money is involve as l am wiling to negotiate a reasonable price. Does anybody can help me to find a good forum package?
                                                                                                                                                                                                             Thank you!

shadow82x

Not too sure what you're asking for. o.0 Care to clarify?
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Aguila 7

Sorry, I have a forum on a site for free, but the forum is very limited and it is already starting to grow and I and two friends are administrating the web site and we feel that in order to grow, we have to use a more professional website. I would like to know what's the best way for us to have a fully customizable forum where it will be completely reliable and simple to navigate, regardless of pay. Thank you very much for your help :)

Kindred

it is still not clear what you are talking about.

If you currently have a forum on one of the free sites, like create-a-forum or smf-for-free, then you would have to purchase your own hosting with some other provider, purchase a domain, and then reinstall SMF on that site and import the database form whoever your free provider is...

This would allow you to customize your own site to your heart's content.

If you don't mean what I spelled out above, then I have no idea what you are asking...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: