News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[paid]EXIF for images

Started by roshaoar, April 28, 2015, 05:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roshaoar

Subject: [PAID] Code to show exif for each image in a post using BBC, not attached images. Funds limited but I'll try and at least make it worth your while. Beer money, not a new car.

Version
2.0.10+

Description
I don't know if it's possible as I havn't seen it anywhere else. Is it possible to have some code that throws each inline image in a forum post (excluding avatars etc) stuck in using the BBC code [img]...some image url[/img]through an exif reader and gives an array of the data that can be output below the image. Ie like you can with attached posts if you make this work. For what it's worth I already have that running so maybe there's something you could hook into easily - example at http://goo.gl/iWtQjS I don't know enough php to know how to do this myself. I should imagine something like: user submits, display script checks if external image and for each, looks and makes available array of exif data before displaying?

Permissions
Everyone can see

Feature Set
Nothing, except to make it look like the attached images exif reader. Only turnoffable by admin.

Colin

Hi Roshaoar,

I am potentially interested in this. I'll send you a PM.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

roshaoar

Advertisement: