News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

wrong value in index.vietnamese-utf8.php

Started by mt, April 29, 2015, 09:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mt

Use of undefined constant Đúng - assumed 'Đúng'
/default/languages/index.vietnamese-utf8.php
Line: 20

should be 'true' (or false?) - anyway, a boolean.

Antes

Hello mt,

Thank you for your report. Since translation done by volunteer members, we can't be sure about translation (or check line by line). If you are interested in joining translation team, please follow this link and do your application. If you are not interested in joining translation team let me know, we'll fix it.

Thank you :)

mt

I am german :) I just installed it for a multi language site and it showed up in the error logs.
I expanded the error log function a bit so it shows me the errors sorted by php error levels (warning, note...) and there it is better sorted as in default SMF
for me and easier to spot.

margarett

Off topic: could your "expansion" become a MOD in our modsite? ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

mt

Not sure i have the time, but i will give away my major changes later.
I will write a showcase and post work thread.

I wrote some stuff so far - i run 50+ mods and my diff to adjust things and stuff is 350k atm.
Like i enable the simpledesk for guest view with 2-3 lines of code.
There is a simple and legit way to allow that. Wonder why no one did it in the past.

I wrote a integeration for wikka wiki - in fact i added wikka as a kind of mod to smf but its not usuable
for a normal mod in the way i did. I used some rewrite tricks which gave me more freedom. But its
a working proof of concept.

The way smf is setup the error handling btw is broken. Because when you setup an own error handler, what smf is doing,
then you turn off the php error handler complete.. But smf is not dealing in the program flow with that consistant. And you
turn off with that every external error settings from php and the server - thats not how a php program should
handle that.

I usally use nginx and different to most internet guides its very easy possible to set the php error handler and other php values
inside the nginx domain conf files, even with different settings depending on locations, sessions or urls. But that did not works for
SMF because it complete ignores the error level settings.

Antes

Advertisement: