News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

2.0.10 large upgrade.zip fault

Started by Night09, May 03, 2015, 06:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night09

Hi guys a few topics have led to downloading this package and all folders are indeed empty within the package. The 2.0.9 one is not effected in this way.

I posted here but not sure if it belongs here so feel free to move/remove as the case may be.

ARG01

I got the same thing, so I thought. I attempted to unzip with 7-Zip and it stated the file was empty. But unzipping with WinZip seemed to work fine and showed all folders/files.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Douglas

I just tested this with 7-Zip 9.38 Beta (64 bit) and had no issues with unzipping the large update file.

Make sure you're on the latest version of 7-Zip. (http://www.7-zip.org/)
Doug Hazard
* Full Stack (Web) Developer for The Catholic Diocese of Richmond
(20+ Diocesan sites, 130+ Church sites & 24 School sites)
* Sports Photographer and Media Personality
* CFB Historian
* Tech Admin for one 1M+ post, one 2M+ post and one 10M+ post sites (last two are powered by multiple servers)
* WordPress Developer (Junkie / Guru / Maven / whatever)

Illori

are the folders, Sources, Themes etc full of files or empty? that is the issue at hand.

Antes

ZIP file is corrupted, its known. http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=536138.msg3809314#msg3809314 < You can download ZIP file in that post or use other file formats (they checked).

Douglas

Everything is present and accounted for in mine. Again, with zero issues (Just tested again)
Doug Hazard
* Full Stack (Web) Developer for The Catholic Diocese of Richmond
(20+ Diocesan sites, 130+ Church sites & 24 School sites)
* Sports Photographer and Media Personality
* CFB Historian
* Tech Admin for one 1M+ post, one 2M+ post and one 10M+ post sites (last two are powered by multiple servers)
* WordPress Developer (Junkie / Guru / Maven / whatever)

Night09

Ive just downloaded it again with no PC changes or updates and it is populated properly this time, 2.3MB downloaded.

The original download was only 401kb total size and had the directory structure but nothing within each folder. The file is attached for reference.

Kindred

yes. thanks.   we know...   the server failed to get the "recurse" command when we rebuilt the archive the other day.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Shambles

Quote from: Night09
The file is attached for reference.

That attachment might confuse new members who haven't been following the issue. I'd remove it if I were you ;)

margarett

Quote from: Shambles on May 04, 2015, 04:08:24 AM
Quote from: Night09
The file is attached for reference.

That attachment might confuse new members who haven't been following the issue. I'd remove it if I were you ;)
Yeah, it's probably better. I removed it ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: