News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Random Change Of Theme And I Cant Get It Back??

Started by Livaco, May 04, 2015, 06:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livaco

NOTE: I USE SMF FOR FREE SO I CANT ACCESS FILES OR HTML!

HI. I Own A Forum On SMF For Free And I Have A Proplem
And Before I Explain It YES I Did Contact Them But They Never Came Back To Contact
So I Was Just Roaming The Forums As Per Usual But Then Once I Notest I Had A PM As I Went To It The Layout Changed....
I Wasent In The Admin Control Panel At All And No Other Admins Were Online So I Have No Idea What Caused It
I Went Into The Control Panel After Checking Out The Message And It Said "Defult Theme" So It Was Still What I Left It.
I Contact SMF For Free And They Havent Anserd BAck Yet And Its Been Like 5 Weeks Since I Posted To Them

I Will Thank What Help I Get

Check The Website Layout For Yourself: http://formsadvancedgmod.createaforum.com

Night09

Theres not a lot we can do here SMF for free uses a modified SMF version and as you know it has limited access. I would contact them again regarding changes made.

Livaco

Quote from: Night09 on May 04, 2015, 06:26:08 AM
Theres not a lot we can do here SMF for free uses a modified SMF version and as you know it has limited access. I would contact them again regarding changes made.
I Just Sent Another Email So If They Didint Get My First One They Can Use This One

Kindred

ummmm.... don't you understand --   we, here, have nothing at all to do with smf for free. period.

posting problems with your smf for free site here will get you NO results.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: