How to add a signature to my profile ?

Started by blackshark, May 10, 2015, 05:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackshark

Hello,

I am a new member of smf forums, is there any way to add a signature to my profile ??? :o

Kindred

on this site?   yes - once you have 10 posts in boards that count (but do not spam random topics, that will get your account blocked)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

blackshark

Quote from: Kindred on May 10, 2015, 05:45:07 PM
on this site?   yes - once you have 10 posts in boards that count (but do not spam random topics, that will get your account blocked)

Thank you, I understand it!

blackshark

Quote from: blackshark on May 11, 2015, 08:46:16 PM
Quote from: Kindred on May 10, 2015, 05:45:07 PM

Thank you, I understand it!

Another question: It is very hard to read the captcha under the post message page. Is it going to be removed after 10 messages, too ? It is really annoying.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: