Database backup for upgrade to 2.0, PhpMyAdmin and bigdump problem

Started by simplebeer, May 12, 2015, 06:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simplebeer

I want to upgrade from 1.1.21 tot 2.0
I'm following all steps from the backup page and now i am stuck.

If i try to backup the database with PhpMyAdmin, this works and is abut 33MB, now i want to check and restore in PhpMyAdmin with the browser, but it wont work because of the limit.
I don't have Cpanel, and while searching on google and this forum i found BigDump.
I download bigdump and upload it with FTP to the server (create folder bigdump) and also upload the database backup, when i run it there is a error which say the problem is the extended lines are longer than 300.
I googel again and after that make a backup inside the forum software and make it a gzip, this should be working.
Upload the gzip (smaller 10MB) backup with FTP to the dump folder and run bigdump again.

It looks like it's working, the backup is about 10MB but after bigdump runs 9,7MB i get a error:

QuoteError at the line 411725: (259, 'leroi', 1257255783, 0, 0, '', 1257259858, 'leroi', 38, 38, '', '', '', '1425db2a4056637a1c5176b846e8a9622453b04d', 'elroy@........l', '', 0, '0001-01-01', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 1, 1, '', '', 0, '', 1, 0, 0, '', 1, 1, 0, 2, '80.113.4.44', '80.113.4.44', '', '', 0, 1, '', 2932, '', '', 4, 1566, '4a4f');

And at the bottom:
QuoteMySQL: Illegal double '3829e46509' value found during parsing

If i go to the forum and delete this member, make the backup again into the forumsoftware in gzip, upload it with FTP and run bigdump again but i get the same error with another name.
After trying about 10 times, and also delete 10 members i think this isn't the way...

I am stuck, can someone help me please?  :-[
Sorry for my poor English, but i think it's probably better then your Dutch :)

margarett

You can try to import the zipped backup through phpmyadmin, that should work ;)

You can also try mysqldumper intead of bigdump. And (I think) you can also use for export
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

simplebeer

No this is also not working, i already try this, the max is 2,048KiB  :-\

I try to contact my host for upgrade but that's difficult.

I will have a look tot mysqldumper...

margarett

Google is always a friend. Look at this
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/680571/mysql-import-database-error-because-of-extended-inserts

It's directly related to bigdump. If you do this, you might be able to import your backup after all ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

simplebeer

I had allready found another way with a spitter and this works, after this i try youre solution and OMG thats lot more easy! LOL thanks...

Advertisement: