Haw change the language an title

Started by venty, May 21, 2015, 03:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

venty

Hi

can anyone tell which mod is best - be used to change the language of the user and how it can be made to change the title of the forum in different languages?!?

Thanks in advance!

BR
Venty

Illori

what do you mean by the title of the forum in different languages? do you mean the boards and categories etc? SMF does not do that and as far as i know there is no mod to do that as it can not really be done unless you use computer translations.

venty

Hi

I will explain - I want my forum is two languages - EN i BG, but look at the attached file, what happens as a second language?!?

Advance thanks!

BR
Venty

Illori

those names/text will not translate. they will always be in the language the admin typed them in.

venty

Hi,

for it is written by the administrator I do not want to be true, more somewhere I met supplement and change except this and asked what tool users will be able to change the language ....?!?

Venty

Kindred

no tool....    there is no current way to support inline translation for CONTENT -- only for fixed strings.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: