phpbb 3.1.3 conversion error

Started by bubus66, May 21, 2015, 02:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubus66

Hi  phpbb 3.1.3 I want to convert into the SMF away, but just to get to the images visible part of what could be the problem?

bubus66

Quote from: bubus66 on May 21, 2015, 02:27:07 PM
Hi  phpbb 3.1.3 I want to convert into the SMF away, but just to get to the images visible part of what could be the problem?

bubus66

Quote from: bubus66 on May 21, 2015, 02:27:07 PM

margarett

Hi and welcome to sm.org

Please don't bump your topics repeatedly and in less than 24h.

The bottom of the error page doesn't show up in your printscreen. Can you zoom out so that we can see the whole error?
Also, which converter are you using?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

bubus66

Hi, thanks for your answer in the picture. This converts I use alot. PhpBB 3 SMF to 2-0

margarett

That's really strange. How come phpBB doesn't have the "user_from" column? :o That's what corresponds to "Location".
Anyway, you need to edit the .sql file, find this:
SUBSTRING(u.user_from, 1, 255) AS location,
And replace with:
'' AS location,

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

bubus66

Thanks but still does not work, all the same comment over thousands copied by hand

margarett

What is the new error that you got? Or did you copy the data over manually? That's really a bad idea...

bubus66

Hi, I write down what you need to edit what you have written, that I replace because it was out of the picture int. That is if you do not succeed you need to be to copy one by one. You must be registered to the user will be her job back.

margarett

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you say... "the user will be her job back"?

bubus66

Hi, I tried the IPB with the same error as well but at the phpBB3. So stay with some of the themes copied over.

Dav999

I guess this is due to differences between phpBB 3.0 and 3.1. So someone will need to update the converter...

bubus66

bubus66

Hi, 3,012 were converted from hand, so only got it back and it shows in the picture

margarett

Are you converting from phpBB 3.0.12?
And which converter are you using?

bubus66

Phpbb 3 to SMF 2-0

3.1.3 I created in my back as 3,012 from the 3.1.xx mentioned herein may not carry the converter. I do not like him but the 3,012. not just take a while

margarett

Yeah, it seems that we need to update the converter for phpBB 3.1
Unfortunately the current one only supports 3.0

(my list of converters to-do never stops growing :( )

bubus66

Thank you for your help will be updated at some point to convert phpbb 3.1.xx-?

However, with the 3.0.12 it has been lost.  :(

margarett

It will be for sure. Just can't tell you when (and for sure not in the next days)

bubus66

Advertisement: