Pages have pieces of code at the top after move

Started by Dominus Arbitrationis, May 23, 2015, 08:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominus Arbitrationis

I just moved my forums to a new server and now I'm seeing pieces of code appearing at the top of several pages, and various errors in the log (Attached are screenshots of the code and a portion of the error log), but I don't know why they would be occurring. I have run repair_settings.php.

The forum URL is http://arcengames.com/forums/

Burke ♞ Knight

I am unable to see the codes, so it seems it only effects people logged in.

Dominus Arbitrationis

I forgot to mention that it only seems to appear when making a post, in the admin/moderation centers, messages, and profile.

Kindred

You have a badly installed mod (or two)

Txt string at the top is due to modifications.english.php having strings added after the closing ?> ...  Just move the ?> to the very end of the file.

The errors are due to a mod that is missing a variable
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dominus Arbitrationis

Thanks Kindred!

It actually isn't modifications.english.php, it is the various Source files having a few lines of code being copied and appended to the file.

After removing the duplicated code, the errors seem to have stopped, but if they start again I'll investigate the mods.

Advertisement: