News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Code Bar Problem

Started by metinakin, May 24, 2015, 09:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metinakin

Yesterday, i installed a editor mod for my forum, after a time i removed it, but i recognized that problem. How can i repair this problem?
I checked my Admin CP > Forum > Post Settings and they are normal.
I think some css or php codes are missing.

Shambles

You already posted this elsewhere and it got answered, though I'm sure you know that.

Kindred

why did you post in BOTH 2.0 and 1.1 support? You are either running one version or the other...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

metinakin

Quote from: Shambles on May 24, 2015, 10:00:08 AM
You already posted this elsewhere and it got answered, though I'm sure you know that.
Quote from: Kindred on May 24, 2015, 10:41:33 AM
why did you post in BOTH 2.0 and 1.1 support? You are either running one version or the other...
I accidently posted 1.x department. My smf version is 2.x. Also i didnt get true answer.

Kindred

you did actually....    the mod was not completely uninstalled.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

metinakin

Quote from: Kindred on May 24, 2015, 10:44:17 AM
you did actually....    the mod was not completely uninstalled.
How can I remove completely?

Kindred

you would have to manually parse the mod in order to find the code changes that it does -- and then undo any of those changes that were left.
Слaва
Украинi

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Sir Osis of Liver

Or restore the backup in /Packages/backups/.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Illori

Quote from: Krash on May 24, 2015, 10:44:38 PM

that would only work if that mod was the last one to be installed, if others were installed after that then it may be best to start over with fresh files.

metinakin

Quote from: margarett on May 24, 2015, 05:29:30 PM
Follow this link
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;attach=219504;smf_version=2.0.10;mod=3594
Make sure that every edit was reversed.
I applied these settings but it didnt solve my problem.Also, i have new informations about this problem;
- If i change my theme, bb code bar starts to work.
- I downloaded my theme again and I completely reinstalled it from ftp, but same problem continues.
- Also, if I try to check updates from Admin Cp, i get Current Version "??" error and I get "Error while connecting to simplemachines.org latest news"

margarett

When smileys and BBC don't show up, that's most of the times a JavaScript problem. That's why it works in another theme: its JS is not messed ;)

Make sure you delete your browser cache, it might still be keeping your old javascript in cache ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Sir Osis of Liver

Quote from: Illori on May 25, 2015, 06:20:35 AM
Quote from: Krash on May 24, 2015, 10:44:38 PM

that would only work if that mod was the last one to be installed, if others were installed after that then it may be best to start over with fresh files.

Yes, but OP said it was installed yesterday, so shouldn't be a problem.  Certainly easier than trying to manually fix the files.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

metinakin

Quote from: margarett on May 25, 2015, 01:14:53 PM
When smileys and BBC don't show up, that's most of the times a JavaScript problem. That's why it works in another theme: its JS is not messed ;)

Make sure you delete your browser cache, it might still be keeping your old javascript in cache ;)
- Also, if I try to check updates from Admin Cp, i get Current Version "??" error and I get "Error while connecting to simplemachines.org latest news"
I deleted my browser cache, but same problem.
Also i use these nginx gzip settings;
gzip on;
gzip_proxied any;
gzip_comp_level 6;
gzip_buffers 16 8k;
gzip_http_version 1.1;
gzip_vary on;
gzip_types text/plain text/css application/json application/x-javascript text/xml application/xml application/xml+rss text/javascript;

Advertisement: