News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Topic Not Displaying All Content

Started by Media-Bay, May 25, 2015, 08:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Media-Bay

Can someone please help me.

I have been updating my rules page on my site and just started to notice it is not displaying the whole content. When i got to edit the post everything is there but the minute you click save a try to view it aload is missing at the bottom.

I have changed my post settings to Maximum allowed post size to 0 so i have not limit there but still cant seem to see what is wrong.

Many Thanks

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Media-Bay

Nope wrote all the rules out in the post and have been updating it over the past week.

Taken me ages to write it all out.

As i said if i click edit post i can see all content but when saving out and then trying to view post a load at the bottom is missing. There is alot of content if the post itself.

Kindred

well, without seeing the content, I don't know how much help we can be

SMF version?
mods installed?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

Quote from: zeroinfection on May 25, 2015, 08:28:50 AM
I have changed my post settings to Maximum allowed post size to 0 so i have not limit there but still cant seem to see what is wrong.
Don't do this if you *REALLY* need a big post size. This value does prevent SMF from triggering a "max post size" error but there might be a limit on the database, because of the field size. Set the limit to a really big number, eg: 100000 or something like that.
Do note, however, that this shouldn't be the problem you have (in these - rare - cases, the post is definitely truncated and content is lost, but you said that when you edit it you can see the content so it's not the same thing). Just a heads-up ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Media-Bay

Sorry if i am not allowed to posts links but here is what it is showing - http://mediabay.info/rules/global-fourm-rules/

Many Thanks for the heads up IL change that back now.

Kindred

so what is the full text that SHOULD be there?

when I view is, I see bullet 3 under "amateur videos" heading as the last line....
Слaва
Украинi

Media-Bay

I have looked into this further and it seems to be a browser issue.

Internet Explore displays the while content
chrome display up to bullet 3 under "amateur videos"
Firefox displays up to bullet 4 under "amateur videos"

Im lost on why that would make a difference

Kindred

I'm on FF... and I only saw up to bullet 3
Слaва
Украинi

Media-Bay

yea really unsure as to why it happens but internet explore seem to fine. Tried is on 3 separate computer and the same on all. Only I.E displays everything

Kindred

which would imply that the issue is somewhere in the CONTENT...
Слaва
Украинi

Media-Bay

yea but the content is just standard text and abit of bbc code nothing else. Pretty basic

Might just have to put up with it.

Thanks for your help

Steve

There's no reason you should have to 'just put up with it'.

Is the link you gave no longer valid? I can't get there.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Media-Bay

Gluz

I see a lot of tags bad closed, in the page in Firefox I see only 'till Amateur videos, but in the Code of the page all the content is there, and at the end just after nitroflare this is the code I see:

</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

Can you paste the whole text you have there?

Media-Bay

Do you mean paste the whole content here so you can see?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Media-Bay

[center][size=14pt][b][color=red]Global Fourm Rules

[color=red]Please read these rules before posting on this site.[/b][/size][/center]

[color=red]Global Rules
[color=black]Please do not post images of under 18s.
[color=black]Please do not post sexual references about children (or anyone under the age of 18) even if they are celebrities.
[color=black]Please make sure that you post is in the correct section.
[color=black]Please search before making a post, so no double up post are made.
[color=black]Please use thumbnails, Full size images will be deleted.
[color=black]Please use a image host to post your pics. Hot linking isn't allowed.
[color=black]Please do not use pay-per-click hosts such as usercash, shareapic etc as these will be deleted.
[color=black]Code Stealing: Please upload all content yourself, any post using stolen code from elsewhere will be deleted.
[color=black]Links & signature are not allowed in any posts or topics unless you are a moderator or if admin has approved it.
[color=black]When Posting a link bigger than 500mb please also provide multiple links so none premium members can download
[color=black]Every new member will have their first 10 posts approved before displayed on site.
[color=black]Every new topic will need to be approved before displayed on site.
[color=black]If we find one of your posts have dead link we will not delete post but replace link with [color=red][b]Dead Link[/b]
[color=black]Admin and Moderators will not edit any of your content in a post but may edit the Subject of the post rather than not approving it.
[color=black]If a URL link is provided in a post but has not been approved by admin this may be removed and post may also be deleted.
[color=black]
[color=red]Category - General
[color=blue]General
[color=blue]News
[color=blue]Rules
[color=blue]Requests 
[color=blue]Help 
[color=blue]Disclaimer & DMCA

[color=red]Category - Entertainment
[color=blue]Movies
[color=black]Global Rules Apply to this board.
[color=black]When posting a movie please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]Please post a minimum of 1 thumbnails and cover in every post.
[color=black]Please search for movie before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
[color=black]When posting a new topic please put in the subject the name of the movie and year I.e ([1080P]John Wick - 2014).
[color=black]Nothing else but movies should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]When posting a movie please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
[color=black]Please provide at least one valid download link from one of our approved hosts.
[color=black]When adding new content to a topic already creating please just reply to the topic to add your content.
[color=black]Reply's are for new posts not comments, if you like a post hit the like button or comment in the General Area.
[color=black]Please do not post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
[color=black]When posting a movie please state quality of movie in the subject in brackets I.e ([480P], [720P], [1080P], [4096P], [7680])
[color=black]
[color=blue]TV
[color=black]When posting a TV episode please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]Please post a minimum of 1 thumbnails and cover in every post.
[color=black]Please search for TV episode before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
[color=black]When posting a new topic please put in the subject the name of the TV show and what season I.e ([1080P]Arrow- Season 1).
[color=black]Nothing else but TV episode should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]When posting a TV episode please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
[color=black]Please provide at least one valid download link from one of our approved hosts.
[color=black]When adding new content to a topic already creating please just reply to topic to add content.
[color=black]Reply's are for new posts not comments, if you like a post hit the like button or comment in the General Area.
[color=black]Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
[color=black]When posting a TV episode please state quality of movie in the subject in brackets I.e ([480P], [720P], [1080P], [4096P], [7680])
[color=black]
[color=blue]Music
[color=black]When posting Music please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]Please post a thumbnail of the cover art.
[color=black]Please search for music artist before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
[color=black]When posting a new topic please put in the subject the name of artist I.e (Katy Perry).
[color=black]Nothing else but Music should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]When posting Music please state file type, file size and quality of music .
[color=black]When adding new content to a topic already creating please just reply to topic to add content.
[color=black]Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
[color=black]
[color=blue]Software
[color=black]When posting Software please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]Please search for Software before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
[color=black]When posting a new topic please put in the subject software title I.e ([PC] Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium).
[color=black]Nothing else but Software should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]When posting Software please state file type, file size and what platform it is for.
[color=black]When Posting software please state what platform it is in post I.e ([PC] [UBUNTU] [MAC] [LINUX]) etc.
[color=black]
[color=blue]Games
[color=black]When posting Games please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]Please search for game before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
[color=black]When posting a new topic please put in the subject game title I.e ([IOS] Flappy Birds).
[color=black]Nothing else but games should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]When posting a game please state file type, file size and what platform it is for.
[color=black]When Posting a game please state what platform it is in post I.e ([PC] [XBOX] [MAC] [LINUX])etc.
[color=black]
[color=blue]Books
[color=black]When posting a book please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]Please search for book before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
[color=black]When posting a new topic please put in the subject game title I.e (Brian Tracy - Ultimate Goals Program).
[color=black]Nothing else but books should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]When posting a book please state file type, file size and language it is for.
[color=black]
[color=blue]Apps
[color=black]When posting Apps please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]Please search for app before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
[color=black]When posting a new topic please put in the subject app title I.e ([ANDROID] TOMTOM).
[color=black]Nothing else but apps should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]When posting an app please state file type, file size and what platform it is for.
[color=black]When Posting an app please state what platform it is in post I.e ([PC] [XBOX] [IOS] [ANDRIOD]) etc.
[color=black]
[color=blue]Wallpapers
[color=black]When posting a image please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]Please only post thumbnails anything else will be deleted.
[color=black]Please search for Celebrity, *star Etc names before posting a new topic as post will not be approved.
[color=black]When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e (Katy Perry).
[color=black]When posting a new topic if the celebrity is know by another name please add this in is well on the end in brackets I.e
[color=black]Nothing else but wallpaper should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]Please don't post a link to another other than the download else post will be deleted
[color=black]Reply's are for new posts not comments, if you like a post hit the like button.
[color=black]If you want to provided a download link for all images please make sure they are the images in the thumbnails.
[color=black]

[color=red]Category - Celebrities
[color=blue]Board - Celebrity Pictures
[color=black]When posting a image please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]Please only post thumbnails anything else will be deleted.
[color=black]Please search for celebrities before posting a new topic as post will not be approved.
[color=black]When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e (Katy Perry).
[color=black]When posting a new topic if the celebrity is know by another name please add this in is well on the end in brackets I.e
[color=black]Nothing else but celebrity pictures should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]Reply's are for new posts not comments, if you like a post hit the like button.
[color=black]If you want to provided a download link for all images please make sure they are the images in the thumbnails.
[color=black]
[color=blue]Board - Celebrity Videos
[color=black]When posting a video please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]Please post a minimum of 2 thumbnails in every post.
[color=black]Please search for celebrities before posting a new topic as post will not be approved.
[color=black]When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e (Holly Willoughby).
[color=black]Nothing else but celebrity videos should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]When posting a video please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
[color=black]Please provide least on valid download link from one of our approved hosts.
[color=black]
[color=blue]Board - Celebrity Leaked Pictures & Videos
[color=black]When posting a video please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]Please post a minimum of 2 thumbnails in every post.
[color=black]When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e. (Heather Graham).
[color=black]When posting a new topic if the celebrity is know by another name please add this in is well on the end in brackets I.e.
[color=black]Nothing else but celebrity leaked pictures & videos should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]When posting a video please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
[color=black]Please provide least on valid download link from one of our approved hosts for any video.
[color=black]Please only post Genuine leaked content not fakes as these will be deleted.
[color=black]

[color=red]Category - Adult
[color=blue]Amateur Pictures
[color=black]1. When posting a image please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]2. Please post a minimum of 2 thumbnails in every post.
[color=black]3. Please only post thumbnails anything else will be deleted.
[color=black]4. Nothing else but amateur and voyeur pictures should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]5. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
[color=black]6. When posting a video please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
[color=black]7. Please provide least on valid download link from one of our approved hosts.
[color=black]8. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
[color=black]
[color=blue]Amateur Videos
[color=black]1. When posting a video please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]4. Nothing else but amateur and voyeur videos should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]5. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
[color=black]6. When posting a video please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
[color=black]7. Please provide least on valid download link from one of our approved hosts.
[color=black]8. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
[color=black]
[color=blue]Pornstar Pictures
[color=black]1. When posting images please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]4. Please search for Pornstar's name before posting a new topic as post will not be approved.
[color=black]5. When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e (Vikki Vette).
[color=black]6. When posting a new topic if the Pornstar is know by another name please add this in is well.
[color=black]7. Nothing else but Pornstar pictures should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]8. If you want to provided a download link for all images please make sure they are the images in the thumbnails.
[color=black]9. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
[color=black]10. Reply's are for new posts not comments, if you like a post hit the like button.
[color=black]
[color=blue]Pornstar Videos
[color=black]1. When posting a video please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
[color=black]4. Please search forpPornstar's name before posting a new topic as post will not be approved.
[color=black]5. When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e (Vikki Vette).
[color=black]6. When posting a new topic if the *star is know by another name please add this in is well.
[color=black]7. Nothing else but Pornstar videos should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
[color=black]8. When posting a video please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
[color=black]9. Please provide least on valid download link from one of our approved hosts.
[color=black]10. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
[color=black]11. Reply's are for new posts not comments, if you like a post hit the like button.
[color=black]

[size=12pt][color=red]Approved Host
[color=blue]Images...
[color=black]Imagevenue
[color=black]Imagebam
[color=black]Imgbox
[color=black]Imageupper
[color=black]Imagetwist
[color=black]fastpic

[color=blue]Videos...
[color=black]Datafile
[color=black]Depositfiles
[color=black]Fileboom
[color=black]FileFactory
[color=black]Filepost
[color=black]Keep2Share
[color=black]Mega.co
[color=black]Rapidgator
[color=black]Shared.com
[color=black]Solidfiles
[color=black]Uploadable.ch
[color=black]Uploaded.net
[color=black]Uploadto.us
[color=black]pimpandhost
[color=black]hitfile
[color=black]nitroflare

Illori

are you really not closing any of the color tags? if many lines are black just use the color tag on the first line and close it on the last line that is that same color.

Gluz

For black don't even need the tag color...

Use this instead, this code should work:

[center][size=14pt][b][color=red]Global Fourm Rules

Please read these rules before posting on this site.[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[color=red]Global Rules[/color]
Please do not post images of under 18s.
Please do not post sexual references about children (or anyone under the age of 18) even if they are celebrities.
Please make sure that you post is in the correct section.
Please search before making a post, so no double up post are made.
Please use thumbnails, Full size images will be deleted.
Please use a image host to post your pics. Hot linking isn't allowed.
Please do not use pay-per-click hosts such as usercash, shareapic etc as these will be deleted.
Code Stealing: Please upload all content yourself, any post using stolen code from elsewhere will be deleted.
Links & signature are not allowed in any posts or topics unless you are a moderator or if admin has approved it.
When Posting a link bigger than 500mb please also provide multiple links so none premium members can download
Every new member will have their first 10 posts approved before displayed on site.
Every new topic will need to be approved before displayed on site.
If we find one of your posts have dead link we will not delete post but replace link with [color=red][b]Dead Link[/b][/color]
Admin and Moderators will not edit any of your content in a post but may edit the Subject of the post rather than not approving it.
If a URL link is provided in a post but has not been approved by admin this may be removed and post may also be deleted.

[color=red]Category - General[/color]
[color=blue]General[/color]
[color=blue]News[/color]
[color=blue]Rules[/color]
[color=blue]Requests[/color]
[color=blue]Help[/color]
[color=blue]Disclaimer & DMCA[/color]

[color=red]Category - Entertainment[/color]
[color=blue]Movies[/color]
Global Rules Apply to this board.
When posting a movie please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
Please post a minimum of 1 thumbnails and cover in every post.
Please search for movie before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
When posting a new topic please put in the subject the name of the movie and year I.e ([1080P]John Wick - 2014).
Nothing else but movies should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
When posting a movie please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
Please provide at least one valid download link from one of our approved hosts.
When adding new content to a topic already creating please just reply to the topic to add your content.
Reply's are for new posts not comments, if you like a post hit the like button or comment in the General Area.
Please do not post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
When posting a movie please state quality of movie in the subject in brackets I.e ([480P], [720P], [1080P], [4096P], [7680])

[color=blue]TV[/color]
When posting a TV episode please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
Please post a minimum of 1 thumbnails and cover in every post.
Please search for TV episode before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
When posting a new topic please put in the subject the name of the TV show and what season I.e ([1080P]Arrow- Season 1).
Nothing else but TV episode should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
When posting a TV episode please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
When adding new content to a topic already creating please just reply to topic to add content.
Reply's are for new posts not comments, if you like a post hit the like button or comment in the General Area.
Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
When posting a TV episode please state quality of movie in the subject in brackets I.e ([480P], [720P], [1080P], [4096P], [7680])

[color=blue]Music[/color]
When posting Music please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
Please post a thumbnail of the cover art.
Please search for music artist before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
When posting a new topic please put in the subject the name of artist I.e (Katy Perry).
Nothing else but Music should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
When posting Music please state file type, file size and quality of music .
When adding new content to a topic already creating please just reply to topic to add content.
Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.

[color=blue]Software[/color]
When posting Software please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
Please search for Software before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
When posting a new topic please put in the subject software title I.e ([PC] Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium).
Nothing else but Software should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
When posting Software please state file type, file size and what platform it is for.
When Posting software please state what platform it is in post I.e ([PC] [UBUNTU] [MAC] [LINUX]) etc.

[color=blue]Games[/color]
When posting Games please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
Please search for game before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
When posting a new topic please put in the subject game title I.e ([IOS] Flappy Birds).
Nothing else but games should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
When posting a game please state file type, file size and what platform it is for.
When Posting a game please state what platform it is in post I.e ([PC] [XBOX] [MAC] [LINUX])etc.

[color=blue]Books[/color]
When posting a book please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
Please search for book before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
When posting a new topic please put in the subject game title I.e (Brian Tracy - Ultimate Goals Program).
Nothing else but books should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
When posting a book please state file type, file size and language it is for.

[color=blue]Apps[/color]
When posting Apps please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
Please search for app before posting a new topic as posts will not be approved.
When posting a new topic please put in the subject app title I.e ([ANDROID] TOMTOM).
Nothing else but apps should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
When posting an app please state file type, file size and what platform it is for.
When Posting an app please state what platform it is in post I.e ([PC] [XBOX] [IOS] [ANDRIOD]) etc.

[color=blue]Wallpapers[/color]
When posting a image please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
Please only post thumbnails anything else will be deleted.
Please search for Celebrity, *star Etc names before posting a new topic as post will not be approved.
When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e (Katy Perry).
When posting a new topic if the celebrity is know by another name please add this in is well on the end in brackets I.e
Nothing else but wallpaper should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
Please don't post a link to another other than the download else post will be deleted
Reply's are for new posts not comments, if you like a post hit the like button.
If you want to provided a download link for all images please make sure they are the images in the thumbnails.

[color=red]Category - Celebrities[/color]
[color=blue]Board - Celebrity Pictures[/color]
When posting a image please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
Please only post thumbnails anything else will be deleted.
Please search for celebrities before posting a new topic as post will not be approved.
When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e (Katy Perry).
When posting a new topic if the celebrity is know by another name please add this in is well on the end in brackets I.e
Nothing else but celebrity pictures should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
If you want to provided a download link for all images please make sure they are the images in the thumbnails.

[color=blue]Board - Celebrity Videos[/color]
When posting a video please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
Please post a minimum of 2 thumbnails in every post.
Please search for celebrities before posting a new topic as post will not be approved.
When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e (Holly Willoughby).
Nothing else but celebrity videos should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
When posting a video please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
Please provide least on valid download link from one of our approved hosts.

[color=blue]Board - Celebrity Leaked Pictures & Videos[/color]
When posting a video please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
Please post a minimum of 2 thumbnails in every post.
When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e. (Heather Graham).
When posting a new topic if the celebrity is know by another name please add this in is well on the end in brackets I.e.
Nothing else but celebrity leaked pictures & videos should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
When posting a video please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
Please provide least on valid download link from one of our approved hosts for any video.
Please only post Genuine leaked content not fakes as these will be deleted.

[color=red]Category - Adult[/color]
[color=blue]Amateur Pictures[/color]
1. When posting a image please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
2. Please post a minimum of 2 thumbnails in every post.
3. Please only post thumbnails anything else will be deleted.
4. Nothing else but amateur and voyeur pictures should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
5. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
6. When posting a video please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
7. Please provide least on valid download link from one of our approved hosts.
8. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.

[color=blue]Amateur Videos[/color]
1. When posting a video please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
4. Nothing else but amateur and voyeur videos should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
5. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
6. When posting a video please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
7. Please provide least on valid download link from one of our approved hosts.
8. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.

[color=blue]Pornstar Pictures[/color]
1. When posting images please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
4. Please search for Pornstar's name before posting a new topic as post will not be approved.
5. When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e (Vikki Vette).
6. When posting a new topic if the Pornstar is know by another name please add this in is well.
7. Nothing else but Pornstar pictures should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
8. If you want to provided a download link for all images please make sure they are the images in the thumbnails.
9. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
10. Reply's are for new posts not comments, if you like a post hit the like button.

[color=blue]Pornstar Videos[/color]
1. When posting a video please only post from a approved host (list can be found at bottom).
4. Please search forpPornstar's name before posting a new topic as post will not be approved.
5. When posting a new topic please put in the subject the celebrities First & Last name I.e (Vikki Vette).
6. When posting a new topic if the *star is know by another name please add this in is well.
7. Nothing else but Pornstar videos should be posted in this section, everything else will be deleted.
8. When posting a video please state file type, file size, ratio and duration of clip.
9. Please provide least on valid download link from one of our approved hosts.
10. Please don't post a link to anything other than the download link else post will be deleted.
11. Reply's are for new posts not comments, if you like a post hit the like button.

[size=12pt][color=red]Approved Host[/color][/size]
[color=blue]Images...[/color]
Imagevenue
Imagebam
Imgbox
Imageupper
Imagetwist
fastpic

[color=blue]Videos...[/color]
Datafile
Depositfiles
Fileboom