News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Undefined Error

Started by EliteClicks, May 26, 2015, 06:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliteClicks

Hello,

I'm getting this error..
I did nothing.. 500 Internal Server error occurred at first.. when my host fixed the root access this problem got appeared.. :(
They said I need to check with script..
And I don't know PHP..

Error Details:
QuoteNotice: Undefined variable: boarddir in /hermes/bosoraweb130/b419/ipg.eliteclicksinfo2/backup/forum/index.php on line 47 Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /hermes/bosoraweb130/b419/ipg.eliteclicksinfo2/backup/forum/index.php on line 51 Warning: require_once(/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosoraweb130/b419/ipg.eliteclicksinfo2/backup/forum/index.php on line 51 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.3.13/lib/php') in /hermes/bosoraweb130/b419/ipg.eliteclicksinfo2/backup/forum/index.php on line 51

Referring URL: http://www.eliteclicks.org/forum/index.php

For any other info required please reply here.. :)

Thanks!

Shambles

That smells like your Settings.php file is corrupted (possibly empty).

Download and look at that file. If it's empty, recover its content from Settings_bak.php.

EliteClicks

Quote from: Shambles on May 26, 2015, 07:56:16 AM
That smells like your Settings.php file is corrupted (possibly empty).

Download and look at that file. If it's empty, recover its content from Settings_bak.php.

Brilliant Great!

I was off for one month.. and I'm just back @ this month..
Both Settings and Settings_bak.php are empty.. :(
Do I download Settings_bak.php from SMF and upload it? and open it?

Thanks! Your are Pro.. ;)

Illori

do you or your host have a backup of that file you can restore? it would be much easier that way.

Kindred

and if not...   in the future, after this is correct, make sure that you ALWAYS keep a full (and regularly updated) backup copy of your files and your database
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

EliteClicks

Quote from: Illori on May 26, 2015, 08:25:27 AM
do you or your host have a backup of that file you can restore? it would be much easier that way.

I don't have a backup.. :(
I just mailed my Host if they have..
If they don't have what will be the other way? :(

Thanks!

EliteClicks

Quote from: Kindred on May 26, 2015, 08:45:54 AM
and if not...   in the future, after this is correct, make sure that you ALWAYS keep a full (and regularly updated) backup copy of your files and your database

Thanks!

And in your opinion Weekly,Daily,Monthly full updates. which one is better?

Kindred

daily backups of the database... regular backups of the files... weekly or monthly, depending on how often you add mods, etc
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Shambles

Quote from: EliteClicks
If they don't have what will be the other way? :(
If your host can't/won't recover that file, what's left to you will be to grab a clean copy of Settings.php from an installation package and go through it, editing the paths & credentials to suit your installation, then uploading it to your space.

Advertisement: